Training

Last edited: 9.8.2023
--------------------

After leaving Naruto in his own world of ramen heaven, I went into the forest inside the village.

I also needed to train, to be strong. I started doing that by running laps around the forest, I will need a lot of stamina, speed and strength to be able to keep up with humans. This will be my daily routine. When I get exhausted from running, I lie down near a pond and try to meditate to feel my chakra.

It was very easy to feel it but extremely hard to manipulate. Since I don't have hands to make any seals or poses I have to do everything on my own with my sheer will.

Hours later I was getting hungry so I went home.

On my way home though, I met a few of the main characters. Like I just casually passed Kakashi and he stared at me. Then he called out to me, gave me a pat on the head and went back to reading his book. Weirdo.

Then I met Hinata, who was very sweet and wasn't as shy around me since I'm an animal. She even went out of her way to bring me to a pet store. She bought me a bag of meat treats and a blue bow that she put near the end of my tail. I was going to protest but she did buy me treats so I just let her do it. Then she bid me farewell with a kiss on my forehead. Being a pet is awesome. I can already imagine how this future wife of Naruto's will spoil me once they marry. Those will be great times...

Then I passed the Yamanaka flower store, which was quite bad. They had quite a lot of strong-smelling flowers. I saw Ino behind the counter but she just gave a nasty fangirl look, still upset that I messed with Sasuke.

I finally got back home. Naruto was already there, doing push-ups. I am tall enough on my back legs to open the door by myself. When he heard me he stopped and ran up to me and hugged me.

"Aoi! You were away for so long! I thought you left me!" Aw, I didn't think about that. I'm so sorry!

I licked his face apologetically as he petted me. Then he went back to his daily routine while I ate the food he prepared for me. Not a ramen this time, but a proper meal fit for a wolf, meat. Seems like Hokage decided to provide me with meat instead of dog food. Makes you wonder why he couldn't give this kid enough money to afford having decent meals everyday but will provide his pet with meat, which is surely expensive.

I took a nap and when Naruto was done we took a bath and went to sleep.

The first month, we did the same stuff every day. Academy, then Naruto went for ramen while I trained my stamina, speed, strength and chakra in the forest then went home where Naruto was training, ate, took a bath and went to sleep.

I am stronger, more agile and faster now. I can finally manipulate my chakra well though I don't know what to do with it yet.

We occasionally pulled some pranks on the Hokage or Iruka but as Hokage thought, it was much less than before thanks to Naruto having to take care of me.

My fur is thicker and longer now. For some reason, my tail grew longer as well, but I didn't give it much thought.

Naruto: "Aoi, stop spacing out and look if the clone is good enough"

Naruto was practicing clone technique and wanted me to watch him and 'tell' him if it was good enough.

He scrunched up his face as if he was holding in a fart and moulded some chakra and made a clone. It was pale, weak and wobbly and soon collapsed onto the ground.

Naruto exhaled loudly and wiped his sweat. I turned my ears backwards and shook my head. He free-fell onto the grass and exhaled with frustration. I cuddled up to him for comforting and he patted me while looking and the baby blue sky.