Woof?

The picture is how she looks. Done by me ♥

Last edited: 9.8.2023

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up after two months, I realised I have been born just now. Hmm... neat.

I can't really move, hear nor open my eyes, which is starting to get scary. What has the goddess done to me?! I feel like I have more limbs than I should have and it's cold.

Suddenly something big and fluffy brushes against me. Ehh what the hell is this? Warmth is radiating off the big thing.

Although I have no idea what the creature is, my baby instincts tell me where to crawl to satisfy my growing hunger, making me realise that it must be my mother. That explains the last bit that the Goddess said that I fully hear.

I try to move my not yet developed limbs and crawl my way to her. After eating or drinking or what you would call it with animals I slept. This was repeated for days, I ate 5-6 times a day and then slept the whole time. Mom was with us most of the time because it was very cold.

After what seemed like 12 days I finally opened my eyes! Only to see blurry shapes. Dang it! I could also move a lot better now, I can stand up and walk a bit. As well as hear. I also found out that I'm a wolf apparently and so is my mother and siblings...duh

I am a bit frustrated that I can't speak so I began to growl, whimper and squeal a lot, to my mom's displeasure I'm very loud. Hehe. Also an occasional howling, but that was still a bit difficult. My siblings copied me and made a lot of noises too while we were playing tug o' war or were pouncing on each other.

It has been 20 days since I was born. I can see clearly now and move very fast, but trip a lot. I can also finally go outside the den, but there wasn't anything interesting. I don't know why but we seem to be in a room? There are foliage and a small pond but I can see the forest wallpaper and when I dug down a bit there was cement. Why? Where the hell are we?
When mom groomed me, I noticed she had bald patches on her legs and in their center, a wound. Everything raises more and more questions. Soon both mom and my siblings would start getting taken away once a day or so and all come back with more bald patches.

31 days after being born. How do I know so accurately? There is a window to our room and behind the window, on the wall, there's a calendar and a date on it is marked, which corresponds with my birth. This day brought a lot of misfortune. My three siblings have died, I don't know why though. I'm not a veterinarian. I only know that sometimes a man would come inside, take one of my siblings or my mom and come back with them a few hours later. My mom was very scared of the man, from my perspective all I could see from his features were his glasses and grey hair.

There's no way it could be him right? That would be too much of a choice. Just the thought scared me, making my little furry body shiver.

It's been two months since my birth, I can run around without a problem now. No trouble with hearing, seeing or howling anymore either. I also started eating meat which tasted so delicious. Never thought raw meat would be so good, but hey, that's wolf taste buds for ya. My coat has been changing colours slowly. I went from dark grey to black with the ends of the hair being white. I must say, I look awesome, although a bit scary with my two coloured coat and now azure and baby blue eyes. Yeah, two coloured coat and each eye with a different shade of blue. Scary, unusual but awesome.

My mom is sick, I don't think she'll last long. I've got to protect her from the man! If he doesn't take her away, she'll get better for sure!

A black haired man came in for a change and was about to take my mom when I leapt out of the den and bit him.