Escapee is back

Reworked!

---------------------------------------------

Naruto fought Kabuto till his last breath, quite literally, but I knew Tsunade was going to save him... and she did. She was reminded of Dan and Nawaki because of Naruto and his words helped her get over her fear of blood.

Then I heard a thud and Jiraya along with Orochimaru fell off the snake, however, Orochimaru quickly recovered and was aiming to kill Naruto. Now that they weren't on the snake, I froze the snakes to their bones and then I smashed them to pieces. Tsunade shielded Naruto from the Kusanagi sword with her body and released the seal she had on her forehead. Instantly, her injuries healed. 

Everyone proceeded to summon their fighters. Tsunade summoned Katsui, Orochimaru summoned Manda and Jiraya summoned Gamabunta. Now, this is where I can butt in as well, a battle of titans! (Btw. Manda looks super adorable. If only he didn't have such a deep voice)

Katsui spat acid at Manda, he dodged and coiled around her to eat her. Gamabunta charged at him with his sword to protect her but he caught it with his mouth. I bit Manda's neck and didn't let go. Manda kept tightening his grip on Katsui until she popped and became hundreds of smaller slugs that reassembled behind Gamabunta. Gamabunta let go of his sword and backed away, while I still kept biting Manda who was trying to shake me off. He also threw the sword at Gamabunta who dodged it without a problem. The sword landed right before Katsui.

Jiraya: "Aoi let go of him!"

I did and jumped away. Jiraya and Gamabunta used a combo attack of oil and fire on Manda. Manda shed his skin to escape and attacked them from underground but was stopped by Tsunade who stabbed him with the giant sword and pinned him to the ground by his mouth.

Then Tsunade beat the devil out of Orochimaru.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Let's see if someone will get the reference.

After the fight, everyone was exhausted and breathing heavily.

Orochimaru: "Even if you don't heal me, I have another method, how to heal these hands of mine"

Tsunade and Jiraya were shocked.

Orochimaru: "At least I got to see how much my dear Aoi grew" He smiled and licked his lips.

That sent shivers down my spine. I shrunk and hid behind Gamabunta who never saw me before. Orochimaru and Kabuto disappeared and everyone relaxed. We went back to the city. When Naruto woke up they immediately announced to him that Tsunade will be the Fifth Hokage. He was a little upset and they fought again, but everything ended well and we went back home, to Konoha.

They sent me ahead to deliver a letter to the elders. When I arrived, the guards checked for my identity and then escorted me with the letter to the elders. Now here's a thing... How would they react if the monster who ran away, casually showed up before them? 

And to make the matters worse, Danzo was with them.

Danzo and elders in unity: "You!"

Yes, me! 

Danzo: "Anbu, restrain it!"

"Sir, Aoi came to deliver a letter to the elders"

Danzo: "Tsk"

Homura: "Aoi, give me the letter"

I slowly handed him the letter and he read it.

Koharu: "What does it say?"

Homura: "Jiraya found Tsunade and managed to persuade her to be the Fifth Hokage, they fought with Orochimaru and Aoi contributed a lot in the fight, he's asking us to not lock up Aoi again, well he's also saying that Aoi might be too strong to be kept locked up"

I nodded.

I'm not going to let myself be controlled again. Danzo wasn't happy when he heard the last sentence. They were silent for a moment and then they said it's fine and dismissed me. I was hungry so I went and bought 3 grilled chickens. On my way home I thought I could share with Kakashi so I went to his house and broke in.

Kakashi: "Long time no see Aoi, what are you doing here?"

I put the oily bag on a table and went to the kitchen to get a plate for him. When I came back I put the plate down and helped him sit. Then I gave him the plate and the bag with the chickens and waited for him to take how much he wants. When he did, he handed me the rest, which was two and a half. If I was a human I could've cooked some rice with it, or if he was able to walk.

When ate in silence until he started asking questions.

Kakashi: "Did you find Tsunade?"

*nod*

Kakashi: "Okay, did she agree to be the Fifth Hokage?"

*nod*

Kakashi: "Did they let you out?"

*shake*

Kakashi: "Ah, so you broke out...did you encounter Itachi and Kisame?"

*nod*

Kakashi: "I see, so they were after Naruto, after all"

*nod*

Kakashi: "Thank you for the chicken and the information, oh and here's the address of your new house" He patted me on the head and gave me a piece of paper before laying down again. I went to the kitchen to put the plate in the sink and then I went to the new house. Naruto and the rest should arrive in a few days, so until then I can play around.

When I entered the house, Zabuza stood there, hands on his hips and a scolding mom look.

Zabuza: "Did you seriously break out of the prison?"

I put my ears down. I knew I should have stayed put but I was going to get kidnapped.

*sigh*

Zabuza did something unexpected, he hugged me.

Zabuza: "Welcome back"

Haku stormed out of the kitchen and hugged me as well.

Haku: "Welcome back Aoi, we really missed you"

Right, I was in prison for a month and then a few weeks away with Jiraya and Naruto. After they were done hugging me I went to my room and slept. Next day I went to make arrangements for my new home. I like the house not gonna lie, but it's getting too small for me and I can't constantly change my size just to be in the house. I'm already taller than Zabuza, who has a bit of trouble in the house with his height. So I'm thinking of making an icy cave as I did in the prison, but more spacious. First I went to see Kiba's mom.

Aoi: "Good morning Inuzuka-san!"

Tsume: "Oh! Long time no see Aoi! What brings you here?"

Aoi: "Could you please ask the Fifth Hokage when she comes back if I could have a piece of land below the mountain?"

Tsume: "Why do you need it?"

Aoi: "The house is too small for me and I have trouble controlling my strength when I'm asleep. After all, that's how our previous house completely crumbled"

Tsume: "That's a good argument, I'll see what I can do for you"

Aoi: "Thank you Inuzuka-san"

Tsume: "Ah you don't have to be so polite, call me Tsume!"

Aoi: "Alright, Tsume-san"

Tsume: "...Alright"

I left and roamed around the village for the rest of the day. There's not much to do until I get approval for the cave and even then, once I'm done building it I'll have nothing to do. I'll have to think of something.