A/N

Hey guys, I'm in the middle of writing a new chapter for this story and so to give you a little something beforehand, here's a summary of the story so far.

Enjoy <3

In the vast and ever-shifting world of the Naruto universe, a remarkable tale unfolded, one that transcended the boundaries of species, love, and redemption. It centered around Aoi, a girl who had met an untimely end only to be reborn as a male wolf in the shinobi-filled world. As a young wolf pup, Aoi's life took a fateful turn when the third Hokage, Sarutobi, saved him from the clutches of the sinister Orochimaru, who sought to exploit the unique creature for his dark experiments.

Sarutobi's instincts proved correct, as Aoi's destiny became forever entwined with Naruto's. The moment Naruto laid eyes on the wolf pup, a bond of friendship formed that would last a lifetime. They became inseparable, sharing countless missions, adventures, and growing together as a team.

Over the years, Aoi's unique lineage became evident. He grew in power and eventually awakened as an eleven-tailed beast, a force of nature unmatched in the shinobi world. Aoi's abilities extended beyond mere brute strength, as he possessed a rare Ice kekkei genkai, granting him mastery over ice, water, and wind. Remarkably, he developed the power of speech, a rarity among his wolf kin.

In his normal wolf form, Aoi's blueish-black fur, adorned with white tips, was a striking sight. His long, fluffy tail swayed gracefully, and his eyes were a mesmerizing heterochromatic pair, one azure blue and the other sapphire blue. His wings, feathery and elegant, allowed him to take flight and survey the world from the skies.

Aoi's true potential revealed itself in his bijuu form, where he transformed into a colossal, eleven-tailed wolf. His once-black coat turned a pristine white, with fiery red tips on his fur. His eyes remained heterochromatic, one a vivid orange and the other a golden yellow. Long red feathers framed the back of his neck, and the tips of his wings gleamed with a fiery red hue.

Aoi's unique abilities, coupled with his unwavering loyalty, made him a guardian of Naruto and his growing family. Naruto had married Hinata, and their love had blossomed into the birth of a son named Boruto. Aoi saw them as his own family and was fiercely protective of them.

Throughout the years, Aoi's overprotectiveness of Naruto led him into trouble with the village leaders, as he would not hesitate to confront any threat to Naruto's safety. However, after the Fourth Shinobi War, Aoi underwent a transformation of his own. He began to grow more gentle and came to love the village that had become his home.

Aoi's past was marked by tragedy, like the time he was captured by Orochimaru and forced to obey the snake-like man through unspeakable torture. But Aoi's spirit remained unbroken, his determination to return to Naruto unwavering. It was this resilience and unwavering loyalty that defined him.

Aoi also created a wolf pack that roamed the mountains of the Iron Country. Under his leadership, they found a home and a purpose, united by their bond with their unique leader.

Aoi's compassion extended even to the most unlikely of individuals. He had saved several members of the Akatsuki, offering them a chance at redemption. Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu had been spared from their intended fates. Through Aoi's influence, they had turned their lives around and found a new purpose.

One of the most touching stories to emerge from Aoi's journey was his relationship with Itachi Uchiha. Aoi had not only saved Itachi but had shared a portion of his chakra to heal Itachi's eyes and cure his illness. This act of kindness and compassion had a profound impact on many people's fates. Itachi reunited with Sasuke, who had been consumed by thoughts of revenge against Konoha, and through Itachi's eyes, words and love, Sasuke let go of his desire for vengeance. Itachi returned to the village and fell in love with a young lady who ran a dango store. They were expecting a child.

Sasuke's path also took a new direction. He had come to understand the depth of Sakura's love for him and the importance of their bond. They, too, were expecting a child, their love strong and unbreakable.

In a world filled with turmoil and conflict, Aoi's journey from a girl's tragic end to a wolf's extraordinary life served as a testament to the power of friendship, redemption, and the enduring bonds that can shape the destiny of an entire world.