Sasuke's salvation

Hello everyone, I'm sorry that this chapter is shorter, I had it prepared for publishing before I began studying for my exams.

I PASSED MY FIRST EXAM WITH FULL SCORE!!!

I'll keep you updated as my second exam is tomorrow and my third and fourth are next week.

After that I will be free for a bit before my final and fifth exam at the end of June. In July I will be back and I will make it up to you all! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
---------------------------

Aoi: "Oh my, how this has turned out huh!"

Tsunade: "Why do I feel like you knew"

Aoi: "Hehe"

They went back to discussing the alliance and since it was a boring talk, I took a nap.

Aoi: "Oh right, Raikage, you shouldn't waste your time here, Bee is surely getting attacked by Kisame right now"

And with that, he crashed through another wall and was gone. Later we received a message that Bee was found and that Kisame is dead.

Pakkun came to find me saying he needs to borrow me because Sasuke tried to kill Sakura and is fighting Naruto and Kakashi.

I went outside, changed to my bijuu form, grabbed I'm with my paw and flew there. Once there, I trapped everyone separately in an ice prison.

Aoi: "Do you guys have to really kill each other whenever you meet?"

Sasuke: "Who are you?"

Naruto: "Are you serious?! How can you not recognise Aoi! It's obviously him"

Kakashi: "Naruto, Aoi is like you know, gigantic, has... One...two...three...five...seven...nine... eleven tails, white, dragon-like, feathered and his eyes are orange and yellow, I'm not surprised he doesn't recognize him"

Sasuke: "Let me go"

Aoi: " What are you going to do once I let you out?"

Sasuke:"Destroy Konoha"

Aoi: "I won't let you do that, I made a promise to Itachi"

Sasuke: "Itachi?!"

Aoi: "Yup, if you promise to forget about revenge, I can let you meet him"

Sasuke: "He's alive?"

Aoi: "I didn't say that, but I am capable of letting you meet him, what do you say? Just so you know, no matter where you go, I'll know where you are, all the time"

Sasuke: "Let me think about it"

I dispelled the prison for everyone and made sure Naruto stayed put.

Kakashi: "You'll be going with us, Sasuke, we're taking you as a prisoner"

Aoi: "No you're not"

I smacked Kakashi with my tail into the water and gave Sasuke time to get out of there. However, Obito came to get him instead.

Obito: "I told you to get some rest"

Naruto stopped them from going and tried to reach into Sasuke's heart again and said that he'll die with him. Unconsciously, those words angered me and the water froze completely. Chilly air started to spread and I was trying to hold myself back.

Obito stared daggers into me as he and Sasuke transported into his dimension. He's waiting for something...I don't know if he's waiting for me to let down my guard and look into his eye or what but it's unsettling.

When they left, I had to quickly catch a collapsing Naruto.

Aoi: "Woah Naruto are you okay?"

He was pale and had a scratch on his face.

Kakashi: "Ah Sakura I think your poisoned kunai did that"

Aoi: "Give him the antidote, quick!"

Sakura: "Yes, yes, I'm sorry!"

As soon as Naruto recovered a bit, we went to get the others who were sleeping peacefully in the middle of a forest thanks to Sakura literally drugging them. Sakura woke up Lee and Sai and I woke up Kiba and Akamaru. They weren't used to my giant form yet so they almost passed out again when they saw me in their faces.

Everyone seemed really tired so I offered to give them a ride and no one refused. Back in the village everyone from the Rookie 9 and Neji team met up and discussed what happened. Kiba complained and so did everyone else, but Naruto told them no one else would be able to take Sasuke on anymore, only him.

Ino: "What about Aoi? He can literally just squash him with his paw!"

Kiba: "That's true!"

Aoi: "Well you see, I got some other plans with Sasuke plus I owe him my freedom"

Neji: "What do you mean?"

Aoi: "Sasuke was the one to create an opportunity for me to escape from Orochimaru, if it wasn't for him, I would have been Orochimaru's slave for life"

Lee: "Sasuke always had a soft spot for Aoi, hahaha!"

Ino: "Lee this is not a laughing matter!"

Naruto: "Anyway don't fight Sasuke, I'll be the one to do that"

Neji: "Naruto"

Naruto: "Man, I'm hungry, I'm going to Ichiraku"

Aoi: "Umm I...uh...hmmm...what should I do?"

Shikamaru: "Wouldn't you just usually follow Naruto?"

Aoi: "Right! I will!"

I was already in my wolf form but changed into a puppy size so I can walk around comfortably without being worried I'll bump into something...or someone.

Naruto had already eaten three bowls by the time I arrived at the stall. I jumped onto the seat and raised my paw.

Aoi: "Miso ramen with lots of meat!... You know what, make it just meat with the soup and some fishcake!"

"Yes!"

Ten bowls later...

Aoi: "That was delicious"

Naruto: "Yup"

Aoi: "Thank you for the food, Naruto"

Naruto: "No problem..."

I got down from the seat and went home.

Naruto: "Hold up...can you repeat what you...said..."

I was long gone when he noticed.

"Alright Naruto, here's your bill"

Naruto: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Everyone heard that.