Graduation exam

This one is super long cause I didn't want to interrupt it by cutting it into two parts just because I usually do around 1000 words per chapter. I also have holidays after the weekend so I'll write a lot! Enjoy! ♥

Last edited: 9.8.2023

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up very early today. The reason being my feral instincts wanting me to go hunt. I don't really have anything against that idea nor my instincts but today I have to suppress them. Over the past year or so, I've been out hunting on multiple occasions, Nara clan getting mad at me every time I'd kill one of their deers hahah. Naruto enjoyed eating grilled fish though, so that was what I'd prey on mostly.

Since it's still an hour before Naruto has to wake up for the graduation exam I want to try something. I got up and walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge and took out a carton of milk. Then I proceeded to throw it in the trash. It's that milk that has been in the fridge for two weeks and has gone bad. I don't want Naruto to drink it, get sick and be called an idiot by Kakashi.

I took a bit of money from Naruto's frog wallet and pushed it with my nuzzle down from the kitchen counter into a small pouch. Along with the collar I wear now, I also have a small money pouch around my neck. Naruto would give me some money to buy food when I'm outside, training. I can't eat only raw meat all the time, I want some flavors as well! Then I went into the district where Inuzukas live. There's a grilled chicken stall and the people there are used to dogs buying and fetching food for them.*drool* And I really want the chicken.

I walked up to the stall, stood up and put my front legs onto the counter to steady myself.

"Hello there buddy, are you here for some grilled chicken?"

I let out a single bark and put my head up a bit to show my money pouch. He took the money from the pouch and packed up the grilled chicken for me. He put it in a plastic bag and carefully handed it to me so I could put the bag handles into my mouth. I wagged my tail at him as thanks and ran back home.

It's about time Naruto woke up if he doesn't want to be late... again.

I put the chicken onto a table and went to the bedroom. He's deep asleep... I put a tiny amount of chakra into my throat and bark loudly. *scream*  Naruto fell from the bed and quickly stood up, on high alert.

Naruto: "What is happening dattebayo?! An ambush?! Aoi!"

I stood there looking at him with my innocent puppy eyes.m, wagging my tail.

Naruto: "Ugh, okay I'm awake now. Good job Aoi" he patted me on the head and went to put on his ninja clothes while I went to the kitchen and sat down next to my food bowl, anticipating... and drooling... a lot.

After ten minutes he came out ready and when he saw the bag, he knew. Naruto unwrapped the chicken, cut off a piece for himself and gave the rest to me. I ate it even with the bones. He in the meantime also cooked some rice and then he set it on the table along with the piece of the chicken, said "Itadakimasu" and ate.

When Naruto finished eating we immediately headed to the academy. For once we made it in time. Iruka came in, explained that they will call out the names of the students and they will move to a different room where the exam will take place. He also said that the test is making clones. When he said it, Naruto started panicking for a bit, but when his name was called he found some courage and we went to the other room.

The room was relatively small compared to the classroom, behind a table sat Iruka and Mizuki. I growled deeply as my eyes landed on him. Naruto confidently walked inside while I was walking slowly, staring at Mizuki. Both Iruka and Mizuki stared at me since I growled at the teacher. Iruka especially was surprised since I never openly showed dislike for any of the teachers even if I wasn't fond of them because they hated Naruto. Mizuki never saw me before so he didn't really know what to think of that, but he stared at me.