First kill

Reworked!

----------------------------

For a few weeks, we did a bunch of easy missions around the village, just minor tasks and the last one we did before Naruto's patience finally blew up, was searching for a lost cat.

The Third: "Now then, your next mission is... Babysitting Yojyu-sama's boy (who the hell is that?), grocery shopping at the neighbouring town, helping dig up potatoes at..." Naruto interrupted him.

Naruto: "No! No thanks to all of those! I want to do more exciting mission! Choose something else!" I'm okay with doing the easy stuff, but I can't talk.

Iruka: "Idiot! You're still a novice ninja! Everyone needs to start with easy missions to gain experience!

Naruto: "But we've been doing only dumb missions lately!" Kakashi smacked him right away.

The Third: "Naruto..." Oh no no no, that's gonna be the looooooong speech about the missions. I just laid down, covering my ears with my paws. And while the Hokage was explaining it all I prayed for it to be over.

Naruto: "Yesterday I had a tonkotsu ramen so I'll have miso ramen today"

The Third: "Listen!" I raised my head, is it over?

Then Naruto told him how he always lectured him like that, but he's not a kid anymore and it seemed to have worked as we got a C ranked escort mission.

Naruto: "Who is it? A feudal lord? Or a princess?"

The Third: "Now don't get hasty, come in"

Tazuna: "What the hell, they're all kids!"

I stood up to my full height of now 150 centimetres(4.9 feet), looked him in the eyes and growled threateningly, he's not going to insult any of them, especially not Naruto, not on my watch. He dropped a bottle of sake on the ground and his knees were shaking a bit.

Kakashi: "Now now, don't scare our client Aoi" he patted my back to calm me down.

Tazuna: "Am I supposed to feel safe with this beast?!"

Naruto: "Don't insult Aoi! Aoi is strong and would never hurt anyone friendly!" When I looked over at Sasuke, he also seemed a bit angry.

Kakashi: "Everyone calm down okay? Let out client introduce himself"

Tazuna: "Hmph, I'm the master bridge builder Tazuna, I expect you to protect me with your lives until I finish building the bridge in my country" 

Then we went home to pack things for a several weeks long trip. Naruto was about to take a hella lot of stuff, but I stopped him and limited him to only one backpack. I had a pouch around my neck for an emergency message and for carrying a brush because recently Naruto and Sakura decided they will make me look more beautiful by brushing my fur properly every day. 

A few hours later we met Tazuna in front of the gate leading outside. Naruto was super excited because it's his first time going outside the village. Tazuna gave us a doubtful look because of Naruto's excitement and so I went to remind him of his place on this trip. I stood next to him and did nothing, but I could feel him become more and more nervous with each second.

Kakashi: "Aoi, come here!" So Kakashi took up the role as my leader because Naruto wouldn't do it as he trusts me and doesn't want to give me commands. I growled a bit and went to stay beside Kakashi. We were still waiting for Sakura and I have a hunch why.

After a few minutes, she ran up to us apologizing that she was late because she was choosing some decorations for me... I knew it. She grabbed me immediately and pinned a pair of white feathers to a tuft of fur below my ears.