Snake popsicle

Reworked!

-----------------------------------------

When I didn't find them in the inn I ran out and went to where they currently are. How do I know where they are? Tsk, easy. I can sniff them out.

I found them 20 minutes later on the way to the next city. I barked from behind them to get their attention and to announce my arrival.

Naruto: "Aoi is back!"

Jiraya: "See? I told you he would find us, we didn't have to wait for him at all!"

Naruto: "You were right Ero-sennin"

I wonder if Jiraya didn't think I would return or if he really thought I would come back and would find them. With him, you never know...

Naruto: "So the beautiful lady you want to meet is one of the Sannins?"

Jiraya: "Yeah, what about it?"

Naruto: "How old is she?"

Jiraya: "Same as me"

Naruto frowned, thinking hard about this useless piece of information.

They talked about Tsunade on the way and her reputation is as bad as in the anime. We came to a cliff and bellow it was a small city with a lot of stalls. We walked down the stairs and Naruto once again looked all around, curious and excited.

Naruto: "Woah, I've never been to a place like this before" You never really went anywhere before. Only to the small village in the Land of Waves.

Jiraya: "Playing is important too, get plenty of rest and then we can move on to training, the festival will last for a while, so we'll do our training here while it goes on"

Naruto: "Alright!" Naruto pulled out a frog wallet from his backpack and rubbed his cheek on it proudly.

Jiraya: "Oh you're rich, like a millionaire" Overexaggeration...

Naruto: "I saved up money from all the missions Aoi and I did"

Naruto then turned around and began walking away when Jiraya stopped him and was about to snatch his wallet so I quickly stole it before he could.

Jiraya: "Hey give me that!"

Naruto: "What do you mean 'give me that'!? That's my wallet! Good boy Aoi!" Naruto jumped onto my back and we ran away.

Jiraya: "Wait up! I want some... money... too..."

We visited some stalls, one of them being a grilled chicken stall... delicious. Naruto bought a takoyaki, potato with butter, chocolate-coated banana, apricot candy, then cotton candy, crushed ice with syrup, ramen and as a finisher a popsicle. He gave me one of each as well.

Ugh, we ate too much. I fell to the ground like a heavy stone, with a thud. Naruto laid down as well, but he was lost in thoughts. Then he got up quickly and we went to find Jiraya. Before we found him Naruto visited one last stall and he bought two grilled squids. Even now he thought about Jiraya, though he was going to steal his money.

We found him flirting with some hostesses and Naruto immediately started arguing with him which resulted with him bumping into an entering customer. They threatened Naruto and Jiraya, so Jiraya used this opportunity to demonstrate the technique he was going to teach Naruto... the Rasengan. Then they left for training while I munched on the grilled squids they forgot about.

I went to an open field a few kilometres away from the valley. I stopped in the middle of the field and took a deep breath. The small ice crystals on my sides started expanding and soon, formed wings. I did a few stretches and exercises with the wings and then I ran around while flapping the wings. I'm sure I looked like an idiot. One hour later I succeeded and I managed to fly a bit. I tried it again while putting a lot of strength into the wings to keep myself up in the air and it worked. Then I practised how to take off and land.