Popular

- Reworked!

-----------------------------------------

From behind the door came out...

Itachi and Kisame?! They slowly took off their straw hats. The bells let out a nice chime.

Kisame: "Hey Itachi, is this the right cell?"

Itachi: "Hn"

What are they doing here? Are they here to kill me? I'm not a tailed beast so capturing me will not benefit them in any way. They came in, looked around and then at me. I took a step back, my hind paws hitting the wall I was chained to.

Kisame: "Uzumaki Naruto's ninja wolf huh, that's the Nine-tailed beast's jinchuuriki"

Itachi: "Stop running your mouth, we have a mission" Itachi came really close, but I didn't feel like he was going to harm me.

Kisame: "Oops, my bad"

He threw his hands dramatically, peeking from behind Itachi, curious about what they had come here for.

Itachi: "Wolf, come with us or die" 

He stared at me with his Sharingan but I didn't look, I looked at the reflections in the ice all around us. They left the door open, so I might have a chance to escape because I certainly know I will not be able to defeat them.

Kisame: "It's ignoring you" I wish I could do that.

Itachi: "No, it's just not looking into my Sharingan" Of course he knows.

Kisame: "Oh? Smart" 

I prepared myself to make a run for it even though it might be impossible. Kisame took Samehada off his back and swung it at me. I knew not to block with my body so I used my new wings to block the hit. The ice cracked but I quickly repaired it because Kisame started swinging his sword again. Each hit was almost strong enough to shatter my wings and crush my bones. My body is not sturdy enough yet, however, that doesn't mean I can't hit hard as well.

When he swung the sword at me from above, I went low, jumped with all my strength, and hit him in the stomach. When he had his breath knocked out of him I turned around fast and hit with my tail that was reinforced with sharp ice, however, he blocked it with Samehada. I jumped behind him and... didn't, the chain pulled me back and I coughed from being strangled. I got pissed off and froze the chain as much as I could. Meanwhile, Kisame recovered and swung at me, I dodged and he hit the chains, making them shatter into million pieces.

I took the chance while he was shocked from me breaking free and grabbed his leg, attempting to incapacitate him but... I couldn't bite through his muscles. He chuckled, put Samehada down, and opened my jaws with both of his hands. He let go and I turned around to run out of the door, but Itachi was right behind me and I looked him straight in the eyes. He activated his Tsukuyomi and I got trapped in it. My body went limp and I retracted my ice wings into small crystals.

Kisame: "I must say,  that body slam hurt a bit" He stretched his now bloody neck. Then he lifted me and put me over his shoulder.

Itachi: "You were reckless"

Kisame: "It's fine isn't it? We have the wolf, now we go for the jinchuuriki"

Itachi: "Kisame"

Kisame: "Hm?" I broke through the Tsukuyomi. Itachi thought that if he showed a loyal protector like me something like murdering others instead of being killed and tortured, it would be more effective, but he was mistaken. I am scaring myself, but I must say, I enjoyed it, I felt on top of the world and my thirst for blood was never as satisfied as it was inside the Tsukuyomi. Ripping open throats and tearing bodies apart without remorse, though I didn't have control over my body in the Genjutsu, I never felt freer. Naruto wasn't there to see it nor did anyone try to stop me. Since I enjoyed it, I easily broke through it and woke up. Then I propelled myself off of Kisame's back right into the door and I ran away full speed.