𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙?

•|Y/n pov|•

•|Y/n pov|•

It's my first day at my new school. See I sorta kinda got expelled from Seijoh. I already miss iwazumi.

I'm a second year but I get into a lot of trouble. "Y/n TIME TO GO" I hear my mom. I run down to her and wave.

She tosses me my book bag and drags me out to the car. On the drive she wouldn't stop talking about how I need to thank the principal and shit.

I didn't ask to be accepted. Like miss gurl I don't wanna be here.

...•.•.•.•.•.•.•••.•.•..••.•.•.•

We arrive at the school I get out the car and immediately all eyes were on me. I rolled my eyes and pulled out rubber bands and shot them at people who looked at me.

Like don't make me feel awkward people. I get to my class room with no help cause I'm basically great with directions I could be a spy.

Anyways I got there and sat down at desk in the back. These desk hold at least 4 people. I sat cris crossed in the seat.

Soon these two boys walk in one literally about 3 inches taller than me and this bald boi.

They started walking in my direction so I got ready to shoot some rubber bands.

"Hey who are you" the bald one asked. "I'm Y/n I'm new around here" I say looking at them. "Nice to meet you then y/n" the short one said.

They both sat down and talked to eachother. Soon the Old ass lady came in. "God dayum she ugly" both the boys do everything to hold their laughs at my reaction to the teacher.

"Good morning class. Today we have a new friend with us today please introduce yourself" the raisin lookin lady said.

"Okay I guess" I stood on my chair then climbed so I'm standing on the desk. "What's up I'm Y/n I'm a second year duh and I got expelled from seijioh for connecting my phone to the school speakers and playing touch you, you know the yarchin Bitch club song. I can't wait to have a great year and try my best to not get expelled twice or I'm gonna end up at shiritorizawa with my cousin."

After my intro I jump off the desk and sat back in my seat. "Thank you for you loud obnoxious introduction Y/n" the teacher said "your welcome raisin" I say smiling. Giggles erupting from everywhere.

.•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•..•.•.•.••••.•••

Soon the class ended and I was out faster than the flash can get to round two. I went down the 1st year hallway. "TOBIO" I was shouting over and over. Yes I went to the same middle school too.

I saw his scrawny ass walk out the class room and I ran and squeezed the life out of him.

"Oh my tobio your so tall now" I wiped a fake tear "hi Y/n-senpai" "boy oh boy also iwaizumi says hello" I say smiling.

He nods and walks off with a little orange haired boy "oh my god that boy is now my child" I saw walking back to the second year hallway.

I saw the two boys from this morning near a vending machine so I went over. "Hello fellow classmates" I say.

The short one said "HI IM NISHINOYA YUU NICE TO ME YA" oh he's my type of guy but not relationship wise.

"Tanka Ryūnosuke" the tall one said. "It's nice to meet you both" I say.

I stayed with them most of lunch and we ran into the goddess. "KIYOKO" both boys yell and jump towards her she just moved aside.

Bad bitch vibe are fuming off of her. "Hello I'm shimizu Kiyoko" "L/N Y/n but please call me Y/n" I say.

She nodded and shook my hand walking off. Soon Nishinoya and Tanaka bowed before me. "Umm what are you guys doing"

"y/n You have been blessed by the gods" they say siamotainously. "I've been blessed?" They both look up and nod.

I smiled "Nice I'm blessed" I say. Soon the bell rung establishing that lunch has ended. We walked back to class and made it just in time.

We sat at our seats and soon the teacher walked in. I then reached in my book bag pulling out a big fluffy blanket.

"Psst Tanaka Nishi" they looked at me and I dragged their chairs closer to mine and then threw the blanket over us.

Literally in the next minute we were all out like a light.

But we woke up to the blanket off of us and the angry raisin right there. "NO SLEEPING IN CLASS YOU THREE" she says. We all nod lazily and I snatched my blanket from her. "Y/n I swear" she huffed walking back continuing her class ignoring us along the way.

RING RING RING

.•.•.•.•.•.•..••.•••.•••..•.••..•

The day was over and I was about to escape. "Hey y/n" Tanaka said. Damn you boy. "Yeah" I respond. "Come to our volleyball practice"