𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝

•|Oikawa pov|•

•|Oikawa pov|•

"Iwa-Chan~ we get to see Y/n toady we are going to their school" I say excited.

"Yes" Iwa said. "Be more excited" I say. He just rolled his eyes choosing to ignore me.

..•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•..

We were on the bus on our way to Karasuno. "Hey doesn't Y/n go to this school now" Kindaichi asked "yeah she does" Mattsun says.

This should be a fun experience.

•|Y/n pov|•

I was changing into the coach wear Yachi got her head stuck so I helped her and then Me kiyoko and Yachi walked out to the gym.

Once we entered the boys were stretching and Seijoh boys were already there aswell.

"Y/n-Chan~" I heard a voice sing out. I lost all posture from his voice. "What loserkawa" I said.

"Why so mean" he pouts. "Go be the captain of your team before Iwa takes that title" I shoot back at him.

He patted my head and walked off.

.•.•..•.•.•.•..•..••..•.•.•.•.•.

"Also if you want to make me happy kick their asses especially Oink boy number one" I Say to them all.

I was going to sit down before noya and Tanaka Pulled me towards them asking for good luck slaps.

"Okay boys" I says smacking their faces. Both yelping. The smiled and ran off to their spots.

"Those two really like you" Kiyoko said. "I know they are supposed to like you" I pout. "It's nice to have them off my back for a bit." She said.

"I bet" I say. Soon the match started and we were Receiving. Oikawa was first to serve and aimed for Hinata.

"He knows what he's doing Hinata doesn't have a strong receive" I say. Ukai looked down at me.

Kiyoko wrote down what I said so Hinata can work on it. I watched as daichi jumped in front of Hinata and got the ball up and to kageyama who set the ball right to Asahi.

Asahi smacked the ball on the other side of the court getting us the first point. "NICE ASAHI" I call out.

"Anything he need to improve" Kiyoko asked. "He just need to hold his form a little longer" I say and she writes the information down.

.•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.

As the game went on I became obsessed with the way Tanaka played it was mesmerizing.

Kiyoko leaned down and whispered to me "you like Tanaka don't you." "No nonononono" I say flustered.

"Aww don't deny the love Y/n" Kiyoko says giggling. "Your so unfair Kiyoko" I say.

I watched the game more. We had on away from match point each. It was getting intense each team already won one set each this set is the tie breaker.

I was getting worried but the guys held it up and won the Set. "YES" I jump up. I was very happy.

"ugh Y/n-Chan~" I looked over to Oink. "Yeah" I say. "We're going to the arcade on Friday wanna come" he asked.

"Sure it's only two days away" I say smiling at him. "See you do things like that then say no I don't wanna dare you" he says.

"Your messing with my heart" he says. "Shut up and go with you team." I retort.

He walked back to his team and Tanaka and Noya came over. "Hey come with us to Tanaka's house they won't let his sister enter the school and she wants to meet you." Noya says.

"Sure okay I'll be there" I say. "Bring clothes it's a sleepover" Noya said. I nodded and they walked off to the club room.

•|Tanaka pov|•

"Really noya" I complain as we walk up to the club room. "shut up I got her to come that's all that matters" He says.

I look away thinking about how this night will play out. As we got in the club room noya yelled out. "TANAKA HAS A CRUSH."

"Oo~~" who's this crush Ennoshita teases. "Yeah who's the lucky lady~" Suga also joined in on the teasing.

"Come to think of it I see the way you look at Y/n" daichi added. My face started heating up at hearing her name.

"O~~ its Y/n Isn't it" suga teased. I hid my face and the guys laughed at me.

"But she's coming to his house with me too" noya blurted.

"Oh noya you better sleep on the couch and get her and him in that bed together" Ennoshita said.

"Don't worry I will"

.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•..•.•...•..•.•

We were now outside my house and we were going to the door. Just me and noya right now though.

Y/n has to get some clothes giving me time to clean my room up. "ARE YOU ACTUALLY CLEANING" Saeko said.

"HEY BIG SIS" noya yelped.
"HEY YOU" she said giving him a hug.

Ding Dong

She's here...