𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚

•|Y/n pov|•

•|Y/n pov|•

I'm getting ready for this date with Ryu. I put on a White Skirt not long and not short right in the middle.

My shirt was (favorite color) and my shoes were the same color as my shirt. I put my hair in a bun and was now waiting at the front door mini bag on my back.

"Okay I have my jacket bag phone wallet I should be good" This is my first date my friends somehow found out. As in Iwa oikawa satori and Toshi so now they were FaceTiming me.

"Y/n We are so so proud of you" Oikawa said. "Thanks Oink" I say smiling at my phone.

Soon I saw Tanaka coming towards me and I had a mini heart attack. "Guys he's here I have to go" "Byeee" they all say simultaneously.

"Hey Y/n" Tanaka said smiling at me. "Hey Ryu" I say smiling. I latch my arm onto his and we make our way to where he's taking us.

I look up at and gasp. "ROLLERCOASTERS" he smiles and nods. "Yep, now let's go in and get our wristbands." He says.

We walked in and Got our bands and we were off.

•|Tanaka pov|•

"Which ride first" I asked the excited girl next to me. "THERE" she says, pointing at a very fast ride.

"Let's go then" I say.

.•.•.•.•.•.•...•.•.•.•..•.•.•..

The ride holds two people. We got on and it gave us a 10 second count down to prepare ourselves.

"IM SO READY" she says kicking her legs.

1

"AHHHHHH" Y/n screamed and I laughed out at her. I looked over at the girl and admired her like never before.

She was absolutely beautiful.

.•.•..•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

"THATS 15" She said smiling. "Yesh we've been on a lot of rides."

We were now on our way out and walking to my house. Once we got here we went to my room and she laid back on my bed.

"Ughh I'm don't want this day to end I want to ride more roller coasters" she said.

•|Y/n pov|•

I was ranting and Tanaka kissed me to shut me up. "You were going on and on" he says.

I smiled and grabbed him and pulled him down. Both his hands on either side of my head.

He looked at me as a face of consent and I nodded

THE FOLLOW PART HAS MATURE CONTENT PLEASE SKIP IF SENSITIVE

He kissed down my neck and I moved my head aside to give him more room to please me.

"Ngh~" I moaned out biting my lip. I could feel him smiling on my neck. Tanaka slid his hand up my skirt and rubbed his thumb against me softly.

"Ahahhh~" I squeezed my legs closed. Tanaka opened my legs back and lifted my skirt and pulled off my panties.

The cold air hit me and I whined biting my lip once more grabbing the hem of me skirt.

"Tanaka do something please~" I moaned out. "Don't worry Doll" Tanaka says leaning down to my Pussy.

"Oh wow your dripping" he say using his finger wiping my juices upward. He then shoved his finger in my mouth making me taste myself.

"You like that baby" he says I nodded and opened my legs more and pushing towards him.

"Fuck me already~" I moan out. Tanaka chuckled and leaned down. He held my thighs and like a stripe on me.

"Agh~" I squeezed my eye shut not wanting him to stop. Tanaka stuck his tongue in me. I gasped out jolting my body.

"Shit~" I grabbed onto my thighs. Tanaka had started attacking my clit. "Ahhh~" My thighs shaking my stomach was tightening.

He moved his fingers into me and starts fingering me while still abusing my clit.

"RYU" I screamed out squeezing my legs around his head as I hit my orgasm. He licked it all up and sat up.

"You ready baby" he asked I nodded ready for it. He pulled his pants off and Boxers aswell. Revealing his large member.

I wanted to faint. "He lined himself up and got ready to push in. "Here hold my hand if you feel any pain" He says.

I grabbed hold on his hand and he pushed himself in. "AHH OKAY OKAY GOD" I was squeezing his hand hard.

Soon he was all the way in. "Y-y-you can move" I say out. He nods and starts moving.

Pain soon turns to pleasure. "AGH~ FASTER FASTER" I scream out and he follows my request going faster.

I was a mess. Who knew all this could come from switching schools.
My thought were snapped we he found my prostate "AGHAGH~" I screamed.

He abused that spot and started kissing my neck.
"R-Ryu....Agh~...Cumming I'm..Cumming"

I let It all out I was a shaking mess. He kept thrusting helping pulling out after a few more thrust cumming on my shirt.

It's over Dud

"Now my shirts messed up" I pout.
"Don't worry here wear this." He passes me his jersey.

I took off my shirt and skirt put my panties on and the jersey. Tanaka changed too. Now both comfortable we lay down I laid on top of him like a child and he put his arms around me.

Soon we were in a peaceful sleep.

.•.•..•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.

•|Noya pov|•

Today the whole karasuno team was going to Tanaka's house we had it all planned out for a whole week now we were just gonna play games and have some fun.

We we're all at his house. "Noya good Tanaka isn't answering and his older sister is out of town you have a key right" Hinata says.

"Yeah I'll open the door" I say. I unlock the door and I walk through the house. The whole team sat in the living room.

I open Tanakas door to see Y/n sitting up off Tanaka wearing his jersey.

She looked over and screamed waking Tanaka who then yelled. "NOYA GET OUT"

I closed the door and ran to the living room. Everyone looking at me questionably.

•|Y/n pov|•

I put on some of Tanakas pants and he put on a shirt. "Y/n you go first" He says. I look at him and nod.

I took a deep breath and opened the door and walked into the living room.

Everyone's jaw practically on the floor.

"Hi guys" I say with a nervous chuckle.