𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧

•|Y/n pov|•

•|Y/n pov|•

I was making my way over to Tanakas house and was now right outside his door.

I knocked on the house and heard more than one foot steps. "MOVE RYU" I heard a girl voice say.

"Oh-" the door opened. "HI IM SAEKO RYU'S BIG SIS COME IN" she said.

I smiled and walked on in. "Hey guys" I say and walk over to them.
"What's up Y/n" the both say.

"Hey um where can I put my bag" I ask. "Yeah follow me this way" Tanaka said walking to his room.

I followed him to his room which had many posters of half naked girls. "Nice room dude" I say.

"Thanks bro" He responds. I put a bag down and sat back on the bed. "Nice" I say laying back.

Soon noya joined us In Tanakas room.

•|Nishinoya pov|•

"Okay so I'm gonna sleep out here with you" Saeko said "Okay Thanks big sis." I say.

"We have to make sure this plan goes right It's so clear they both have some feeling for each other" I say. She nodded in response.

"I'm gonna go back there before they get suspicious" I say walking back. I walked in and they were just talking.

"Nice of you to join us noya" Y/n Says. "Yeah, Sorry for not coming back earlier" I say rubbing my neck.

.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•...•..•.•••..

"Okay draw 4 more" Y/n says. "THIS ISNT FAIR" Tanaka screams. Tanaka picked up his 4 cards and sat back pouting. It was my turn and I hit a reverse on him.

"REALLY YOU TWO" he screams out in anger at us. Me and Y/n both in tears at this.

It was almost my time to strike.
Anddddddd now. "Hey guys I'll be back I have to take a shit" I say walking out.

•|Tanaka pov|•

Noya left and I knew it was fake. "Hey Y/n wanna watch some shows or something" I asked her.

"Sure why not" she says shrugging. I got my remote and turned on the TV. "Here you go" I say handing her the remote.

"Thanks" she says. She was so focused on the TV she didn't notice how Saeko or Noya would quickly walk past the door.

.•.•.•.•.•.•...•.•.•.•..•••.•..•

"NIGHT TIME" Saeko yelled out. "OKAY" all three of us yelled out.
"What's the sleeping arrangements" Y/n Asked.

"Your sleeping In here with Tanaka and I'm sleeping out there with big sis." Noya says quickly. She nods and looks at me.

"Do you have a futon I can sleep on" She asks. "No sorry but you can sleep on the bed I'll take the floor" I say.

"No. It's your house" she says. "How about you just sleep together" Noya suggests with a tiny smirk.

"That doesn't sound to bad" Y/n said. "I guess so" I say. Noya is a asshole.

.•.•.•..••..•..•..•..•••..•.•..•

We laid down and faces opposite ways to make it less weird but I just couldn't help it and turned to face her.

•|Y/n pov|•

I felt Tanaka shift around and I turned too. "Hi Tanaka" I say giggling. I noticed his face was a bit red.

He didn't respond only kissed my head and said "Goodnight Y/n" then he held me close.

Oh my god. I was completely read head to toe. I held on to him and whispered back, "G-Goodnight Tanaka."

.•.•.•...•..•.•.•..•.••..•.•.•.

I woke up to Tanaka holding me close. I looked at the clock it was only 3 am.

I sighed and looked up to see Tanaka looking down at me. "Yeah" I whispered. "Go back to sleep we have practice tomorrow and school" he said in this low raspy voice that made me want to die.

"O-Okay" I say closing my eyes trying my best to fall back asleep. He ran his hands through my hair and I moved closer to his touch.

Soon enough I was sleeping amazingly in his arms.

.•.•.•..••..•.•.••.•..•.•..•.•.

I woke up to Tanaka lightly tapping my arm. "Come on Y/n get up" he says.

"Mkay" I say. I sat up and got my bag walking to the bathroom. I took off my pj's and put on my skirt and my button down and then then the cream vest.

I put on black fluffy socks and then my Air Forces and I brushed my hair out putting it in a bun I brought all my hair products and then I put on a white bandanna.

I open the door satisfied with my looks and made my way to the living room where the boys were waiting.

"LETS GOO" Noya says. We all walked out the house and made our way to school.
.•.•.••.•••.•.•..•.•.•..••..•.

"How was you sleepover" Kiyoko asked. "It was nice" I say blushing about what happened.

"Ooooo you love him now" Kiyoko Teased more. "I think I do Kiyo" I say looking at her very serious.

She looked surprised and then said, "Proud of you girlie" and walked off to her spot.

I went off to my seat on the bench since it's just morning practice I don't have to change.

"How was your sleepover" suga asked. "It was nice Thanks" I say back. "Do you..possibly..Like Tanaka" he asks.

"I mean yeah" I say quietly. I'm just like admitting feelings today. What's wrong with me.

..••.•...••..•.••..••••.•.••.•.

I was now sitting in the Classroom and we barely talked but we surely played some.

I threw some paper balls around. But I mostly stared out the window. "Y/n Are you listening" the teacher asked.

"Nope cause I've been told not to listen to talking Raisins" I retorted glaring at her.

She sighed and turned around.
"Nice roast Y/n" Noya says. I smiled at him and Tanaka was still laughing at what I said along with over classmates.

I was really in a Gaze then I got a Text from noya...

•••••

Noya:
I know you like him 😏