𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨

•|Y/n pov|•

•|Y/n pov|•

"GET UP" I heard my mom yell. "Well that's not nice" I yawn looking at the clock seeing it's early again.

I get dressed and looked at the weather seeing it was cold so I put on a sweater and white long fluffy socks.

I ran downstairs and put on my Air Forces cause I'm not wearing those ugly school shoes.

I walked out to the car my mom gave me lunch and drove to the school.

"Why so early" I mumble. "Shut up" she said "no complaining." Ouch.

.•..•...•.•.•...•.•.•.•.•.•..••.

I got out the car and made my way to the gym. It was still early and I knew they had a morning practice of some sort.

I walked over and pulled the heavy door open and walk in. All eyes on me. "what. Get to practice" I say walking putting my stuff down.

Hinata walks over. "Um Y/n-senpai can you set me a few balls until kageyama gets here" he asked looking down.

"Sure why not" I say "also Y/n is fine." He nodded and we walked over to the net and he got in his ready position.

"Ready when you are" I say waiting for him to toss it for me to set. He breathed in and tossed the ball.

I watched his movements and saw where he was going. 3..2..1..NOW.
I set the ball right to him it stopped mid air and he hit it.

He got down and everyone was looking at me as I went to get the ball. I stood up and looked around. "What's wrong" I asked.

"No it just that set was like right in his hand and it floated for a second" daichi explains.

"That's how I normally set he seemed like he could handle it I mean he can hit Tobio's" I shrug.

Everyone was amazed with my set. "Can she be our manager she's know a lot" Hinata asked Daichi.

"Sorry Hinata but yachi and kiyoko are our managers" daichi said. "W-what about a coach" Hinata said. "We have coach Ukai" "She can be our mini coach and Ukai our coach" Hinata said.

"It would be nice to have extra hands" a voice from the door said. I turned and saw a man he had dyed blonde hair.

"Coach Ukai Nice to meet you" he says shaking my hand I stuck out.
"L/n Y/n" I respond.

•.•..•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•..•.•.

"Noya, Tanaka right on time look
Y/n is being crowned mini coach" Hinata said.

Noya and Tanaka both being extra squealed like little girls. I was being given the coach track suit.

I put on the suit and everyone clapped except the bean pole guy.