𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙥 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

•|Y/n pov|•

•|Y/n pov|•

"Y/n GET DOWN HERE YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE" my mom yelled. I rolled out of bed and put on long socks and shoes. And I slid on a bra.

I already packed my bag. I was currently wearing a grey shirt that was loose but a bit small. And some biker shorts.

I walked down the stairs and picked up my bags phone and charger. I walked downstairs and saw Tanaka and Noya on the couch.

"Hey Y/n you good" Noya asked. I turned and looked at him. "No I'm tired dipshit" I say walking to him.

"Can you hold my bags please" I say yawning. He nodded and takes the bags then I go to Tanaka and jump and cling to him.

"And you carry me." I lay my head on his shoulder as I was on his hip.

.•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•..•...•.•.

•|Tanaka pov|•

We are now here. "So Tanaka how are you" Suga asked walking over to me. Mind you Y/n is still on me.

"Shush suga" I say walking over to the bus giving noya my things to put in the bus. "Tanaka" I looked down at Y/n. She was still asleep but talking.

"Noya sush" she said. "There's not a chance" she says more. I chuckled. She's adorable.

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice and for those who made it but are sleep." Takeda says looking at the sleeping Y/n on my arms.

"Anyway we should arrive around 9:00 am now get on the bus and get comfy" He finishes.

.•.•.•.•.•..•.•..•.•.•.•..•.•..•

We are halfway thru the bus ride and Y/n is still knocked out. I'm not surprised she said she could sleep a whole day.

"Dude did you carry her all the way to the bus" Ennoshita asked. "Yeah it was easy she's super light" I say.

He nodded and turned back to his seat.

.•.•.•..•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•..•.•.•.

"WE HAVE ARRIVED" Takeda announces. As I'm about to get up I hear. "Tanaka Ryunokuse I am still willing to sleep" I turned to see Y/n.

I chuckled and picked her up putting her on my hip again walking off the bus as she lays her head on me.

"Your still up?" I asked. "Yeah but my legs are sleep" she says. I chuckled and we walked into the Fukurodani High school.

We were last to arrive everyone was in the gym this explains why we changed before we left.

We walked in Y/n now sitting up but won't let me put her down. She was putting on her coach suit while me still holding her.