𝙎𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙐𝙎𝘼

•|Y/n pov|•

•|Y/n pov|•

I actually was early today. My mom woke me up and drove me to school. So now I'm here super early and pissed.

I got out the car and was walking around the campus when I heard people in the boys volleyball gym.

I walked over and opened the door to see some of the boys already hear. I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"You guys know anywhere I can sleep my mom woke me early" I say. Suga showed me to the boys clubs room and let me lay in there.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•..•.•.••..••..•.•

I was okay and peaceful when suga woke me. "Y/n hun it's time for your classes" he said. Oh this man is perfect.

I nodded and he helped me up and to my class since I was still somewhat asleep.

We got there and I went to my seat and noticed the boys looking at me.

"What" I asked. "Nothing just chilling and wondering how your so tired" noya said.

"Listen I couldn't have coffee and I woke up early I could've died today" I say.

"Y/n Please no talking" the teacher said giving her instructions. I rolled my eyes and laid back.

"MISS NO EYE ROLLING" she yells. I was not in the mood right now so I looked dead at her and did it again.

She sighed and I smiled laying my head on Tanakas shoulder.

I then got a bright idea. I rummaged through my bag pulling out a slingshot.

I grabbed a piece of paper and squeezed it into a tight ball. I was being watched by Tanaka who soon tapped my shoulder.

"Who are you gonna hit" he asked "that bitch at the board" I say pointing at the teacher.

He nodded and I pulled back on the slingshot. I guess he noticed my aim was a bit off and grabbed my arms fixing it. I looked at him for confirmation.

He nodded yes and I let go. SMACK! Right on the teachers head. "WHO DID THAT" she yelled.

Everyone points towards me and Tanaka. Noya was actually trying to pay attention.

"TO THE PRINCIPAL NOW" she yells. I shrug and leave the room with Tanaka.

•.•.•.•..••..••.•.•.•.•.•.•..•..•