𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙮/ 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝘼 𝘽𝙊𝙔𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿

•|Y/n pov|•

•|Y/n pov|•

"Okay boys here's the plan out sheet" I say. Looking at noya and my new boyfriend.

Let me fill you in babygorl. Yeah basically we dating I don't know how to put it so imma just be straight forward.

"So you want me to set a air horn up under chair" noya said. "Yes" I say. "And I'm Taking all the chalk and Markers" Tanaka asked.

"Yes, and me. I'm going to order 5 pizza's and she's gonna pay for it" I snicker.

.•.•..•.•..•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•..•.•

Sitting in class we were waiting to start our plans. Well me. The boys already did their parts.

"SHHHH she commin" I say. They both pretend to be working on a work sheet and my I was playing with my nails.

"Good morning cl-AHHH" she sat in the chair. "WHO DID THIS" she says. Everyone was quite cause no one besides me noya and Tanaka knew it was in fact noya.

"HELLO" she looked at us. "I swear if it was any of you thre-" I cut her off.

"Ma'am we know our limits and when to stop that definitely wasn't us" I say shaking my head. She nodded.

Then said. "It was one of you maybe not you but one of you" she said. Off she goes.

.•.•..•.•.•.•...•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

"OKAY WHERE ARE THE MARKERS" She yelled. "Well I saw Tanaka with them" this Boy in my class says.

"FUCKING SNITCH" Noya and I yell.
Tanaka turned in the Markers and got a little lecture.

Now just my turn. "5....Yes....Thank you" I say hanging up. I nodded and they smirked.

•.•.•..•.•.•.•..••..•.•.•.•.•.•.

"Ma'am you have to pay the fee" The boy delivering the pizza says. The teacher sighed and gave the boy 1500 yen and he left satisfied.

And that's our lunch.

.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

I was walking back to the 2nd year halls when some strange mothafucka pulled me into a hallway. I was ready to beat him up.

I swung and did not miss. "Damn you got a punch" This guy says. Grabbing my thighs. "Dude fuck off" I say pushing him away.

"Aww are with that Tanaka..That's why I ruined that little plan of his earlier" this boy says.

"Who the hell are you anyway you fucking bitch" I spat. "I'm Ichiro I'm in your class and I'm pretty sure I've liked you way longer than Tanaka."

"Shoot he might even just use you for your body" this asshole says.
"That's to far bud" I say giving him a nice loud smack across the face.

"You know there are some lines you just don't cross" I say and he looks at me. "No I'm gonna go beyond those lines cause I want you to be mine" he says.

He grabbed my arm and yanked me to a unisex bathroom. "Come on baby" he said. "I will beat your ass black and blue don't try me."

"Aww why not" he said slipping his hand up my skirt. I punched him right in the nose so hard it started bleeding.

He punched me and had the audacity to say. "Baby that's not how you treat your boyfriend" Oh it's on

.•.•..•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.

It turned into a whole fight Tanaka pulling me off ichiro.
"TAKE THAT BITCH I TOLD YOU I HAD A BOYFRIEND" I say holding my middle finger up at the asshole.

The whole volleyball team had been there. Suga was hyping me up. I swear my Dude needs a crown that says King on it.

"GO Y/N BEAT HIS ASS TANAKA PUT HER DOWN" Suga yelled out Daichi holding suga back cause suga heard about the fight and came around the corner with a baseball bat.

This was basically a 2 v 1. "Suga no" daichi says throwing the grey haired boy over his shoulder walking back to the 3 year hall.

.•..•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•..•.•.

"Miss L/n I cannot suspend you due to you doing what you did out of an act of defense" the principal says. "But I will give you the job to clean your classroom for a week" he says.

After this lil meet up with the principal I bowed and made my way to the volleyball gym.

"I need to serve" I mumble to myself. I went to change and opened the gym door. So caught up in serves I didn't even realize I was crying.

Today has pissed me off and I can't wait to see that asshole again cause when I do It's on sight.

I stopped once I saw there were no more Balls in the basket. "Could this get any worse" I cry out. "I JUST PULLED AN OIKAWA" I whine and sat on the bench.

"Hey Asahi you have a Ibuprofen I really need one." I say. He nodded and gave me one of the pills.

Soon enough I was knocked the hell out.

.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•..•.

"Thank you Tanaka you really are a sweet boy" I heard my mom says. "No problem ma'am I'll just put her in her bed then get on my way home my sister needs me back."

Tanaka walked to my room set me in bed and kissed me goodbye.

This boy is so sweet..