𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙂 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚

•|Y/n pov|•

•|Y/n pov|•

"So you kidnapped me and then bring me to Iwa's tree house" I ask.

"Yep" Oikawa said. "OKAY" I say smiling. "Okay so what are we gonna do" Satori asked.

"Okay no first Y/n" Iwa said looking at me. "Yes" I asked. "What's up with you and that number 5 on your team" Iwa says.

I felt blood rush to my face and soon my whole face was red. "Nothing" I say turning.

Beep

It was my phone all the boys came and peered over my shoulder

•••••

Tanaka:
Are you okay

Y/n:
Yeah I'm good

Tanaka:
Okay well have fun 😩

Y/n:
mkay daddæ 😩

•••••

"Ooo~ Look at that they flirting but won't get together" satori said. "Y/n You should date him" Toshi said.

"Nope too scared" I said. "But bold enough to flirt with him" Iwa says.

.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•

•|Satori pov|•

"Guys this is Y/n First Crush after Kyotani and her ended things" Oikawa said. Everyone looking at the sleeping girl.

"Yeah to be honest I don't want her to actually get another boyfriend I like protecting her from harms way" Toshi said.

We all nodded in agreement.

"So are we gonna help our precious be happy" I asked. "Of course we are" Iwa says.

"Let's go to sleep now" Toshi says. We all layed down and went to sleep.

..•.•..•.•...•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.

•|Daichi pov|•

"So your telling me she didn't come to class and she's still not here" I say pinching my nose.

"DAICHI OUR RULER IS MISSING WHAT DO WE DO" Hinata noya and Tanaka say.

"Well Tanaka is her location on" I asked. Tanaka looked at his phone and saw her location was on.

"She's 20 minutes away" He says. "Well someone go get Asahi and we'll go since he can drive" I say.

All three ran off to Asahi. "You looked stressed some" suga said kissing my cheek.

"Very" I say nodding. Suga and I have a secret relationship. Suga giggled at my attitude.

"YAY" we heard three boys say. Soon they rounded the corner Asahi looking confused as ever.

"Okay asahi drive us to this address" Noya says. "Asahi please" Hinata said. "Please please" Tanaka finished.

"Fine let's go" Asahi says.

.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•..

•|Y/n pov|•

"Come on Y/n Lets play another round" Oikawa Whined. "fine" I say rolling my eyes.

Knock knock knock

"WHO IS IT" Iwa called out. "KARASUNO 10 4 and 5" We heard. "WHY ARE YOU HERE" oikawa called out.

"WE CAME T-" Tanaka started but noya butted in. "TANAKA MISSES HIS FLIRTING BUDDY SOON GURLFRAN" "DUDE" Tanaka yelled out.

I chuckled and stood up walking to open the door. "Hi guys" I say opening the door.

Tanaka was pushed forward by the other two. "Hi so uh we had a practice today and school and we are currently skipping cause we came to find you" He says.

"Dude you care about me" I say hugging him. "You guys go to my house when schools over I'll be there" I say.

They nodded and left after them giving me hugs. "DONT FORGET MY HOUSE" they all nodded and left.

I sighed and flipped on the couch.

.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•..••.•.•..•.••.

"They should be here about...."

DING DONG

"Now" I say. I ran down and say my mom had already got the door.
"Are you Y/n Friend I've seen you two it's just him." She says.

"YEP" Hinata says. My mom smiled and let them in. I stood at the stairs and waved them over.

They followed me up to my room.
"Woah your room is clean" Hinata says. "Yeah I try to keep it neat." I respond.

"So how'd you survive without your ruler" I asked. "We almost died" Noya said. I chuckled and sat on my bed.

"Hey guys..Um I like my friend but he probably doesn't like me back." I say. The color drains from Tanakas face.

Come on Y/n You got this just tell them

"What's he like" Hinata Says. "He's funny. he plays a sport. He's not bald but barely has hair." I look at Tanaka and say. "And I'm looking right at him"

His eyes lit up and Noya Squealed like a little girl. Hinata gasped.
"So Tanaka can we go on a date maybe" I say turning away looking out the window.

"Why should we not" he was now standing infront of me. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

I pulled away and looked at the other two. "This is our secret okay tell anyone I'll break your nose" I say seriously.

They nodded and gulped.

.•.•.•.•.•..•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

"BYE GUYS" I say to the three boys leaving my house. I smiled and went to my room and laid there.

I grabbed my pillow and screamed like a girl. "WHERE DID THIS CONFIDENCE COME FROM DAYUM" I say jumping on my bed.

I was so happy I kept jumping around until I finally wore out and went to sleep.

What a life I have now.