𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬

•|Y/n pov|•

•|Y/n pov|•

"Wanna explain why your here" Daichi asked towering over me.
"Well you see um me and Tanaka went on a date date" I respond.

Noya squealed out like a little girl again. "SHUT UP I WONT HESITATE" I yell at him standing to beat him to a pulp.

"woah easy tiger" Tanaka says pulling me to sit back down. I rolled my eyes and reached into my bag and pulled out my nintendo and went right to Call of duty.

"Hey Y/n How about you play with Kenma" Hinata says. "Good idea" I went on to my friends and found Kenma and grabbed some head phones and went into his game.

"Hi Y/n" I heard Kenmas voice. Then another voice "Kenma whos this" It was they Kuroo guy. "Oh this is The Mini coach of Karasuno Y/n" Kenma introduced me.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•..•..

The team was playing with eachother and I was screaming at Kuroo. "NO KUROO THAT WAY THAT WAY" I yell into the mic.

Soon two others joined. "BOKUTO" Kuroo yelled. "KUROO" The other boy yelled back. "Hello" Kenma says.

"Hello" Another voice says. "Who are y'all" I say into the mic. "IM BOKUTO KOUTAROU" Bokuto yells.

"Akaashi Keiji" Akaashi says. "Oh you guys are from Fukurodani Ace and Setter" I say loudly my team hearing me.

"YEP" Bokuto booms more. "Well let's play Minecraft" Kenma says. We hopped into the server.

.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.

"WHYD YOU KILL MY COW YOU BITCH" I scream at Kuroo. "I felt like it" He responded. "You know what pull up I'll drop the Addy" I say.

"I WANNA COME" Bokuto Yells. "Okay drop it I dare you" Kuroo says. "Okay" I put Tanakas Address in the Chat and Then Kuroo logged off.

"Oh shit He's actually going there" Kenma says as we hear Kuroo log Kenma off. Soon we all logged off.

.•.•..•.•.•.•..••..•.•.•.•.•.•.

It's been 15 minutes and I'm waiting to beat Kuroo's ass. "Y/n You've been waiting for a while do you think he'll show up" suga Asked.

"He better" I reply.

Knock knock knock

"WHO IS IT" I yell out. "COW KILLER BITCH" Kuroo yells. I got up rolled up my sleeves. You think I'm playing imma tear dat ass up.

I swung open the door and punched him straight in the stomach. "HI" I say with a smile. Kuroo grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

I lifted my legs over my head and landed on the floor. "Hastag Flexible bitch" I say.

..•.•.•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•

Kenma was now with Hinata me and Akaashi were talking and Kuroo and Bokuto joined the others in Uno.

"Akaashi how do you deal with him" I asked. "Easy. just ignore him" He says. "Wow words from the wise" I say.  "What year are you" I ask.

"Second" He replied. "Same" I say. "your comfortable to be around" He says. "Thanks" I reply. "Wanna be friends" He asked.

"I don't see why not" I say.

•|Tanaka pov|•

"So your like a thing" Kuroo asked. "yeah" I say "Never would've guessed she liked you I always thought she liked Daichi" Kuroo says.

"Dude no" Daichi says. "She's nice and all but not my type."

"Hey where is Y/n" Noya asked. "oh she's outside with Akaashi I think they're making friends with one another." Bokuto says.

I look out the window to see Y/n and Akaashi sitting on a bench Talking and laughing. "Dude as long as she's not cheating I'm good" I say.

Everyone Chuckled and we went back to doing our own things. "Dude who does it feel not being single" Noya asked. "Good" I say with a smile.

Soon Akaashi and Y/n come back in. Well Akaashi was holding a sleeping Y/n. "Where can I put her" He asked "Follow me" I say.

We walked to my room and he put her on the bed, then said, "Your a lucky guy from what she's said she really likes you" "Thanks Akaashi" I say with a smile.

.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•..•.•..•.

"KUROO YOU BITCH" we were now playing Mario kart and witnessed Kenma in a game mode. "Dude Kenma are you okay" Noya asked the boy.

"HE THREW A FUCKING BANANA PEEL" he yells. The room filled with laughter. Y/n soon came out the room and just made herself comfortable in my lap.

She straddled me and laid her head on my chest. "Sleep" She says. I nodded and said "Okay go back to sleep".

She's a huge baby. I think To myself.

.•.•.•..•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•..•.•.•.

After a while everyone started leaving and Mrs.L/n Wanted Y/n Home ASAP. From what Y/n says she's scared about her baby.

•|Y/n pov|•

I got home and my mom was sitting waiting for me. "OH MY BABY" She says. Running over hugging me. "Glad your back" My unenthusiastic Dad says.

I went to my room and laid down. Ugh school tomorrow....let's play a good old prank on that raisin