𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙛𝙩

(YESH THERES SMUT)•|Y/n pov|•

(YESH THERES SMUT)
•|Y/n pov|•

Tanaka said something about a gift. I know what he wants. The match had ended over 6 hours ago.

The boys all were going home from the Karasuno gym. Tanaka was waiting for me. Once I finished, we took off.

I just followed behind him jumping everywhere. Soon I got a call from oikawa. "Wassup Oink" I answer.

"Tomorrow were all hanging out you coming" He asked. "I don't know if I get up in time. What time" I asked.

"Around 3, listen I got to go" He said and hung up. "Looks like Oikawa is going out tonight."

I mumble to myself. We soon arrived at Tanakas house. His sister she was 'out doing things' as he said.

We entered the house and right after I took my shoes of Tanaka picked me up and walked me to his room.

"RYU" I laughed out I Was surprised. We got to his room and he placed me on the bed.

"Y/n, Can i" he asked looking at my body. I smiled at him and said "Yes" I was excited now.

He went right to what he desired, craved. He had ripped off my shirt and bra. My top half exposed, the cold air hitting my skin.

Tanaka ran his finger over my sensitive bud. "Ngh~" I moaned out. "Sensitive huh" Tanaka said.

He took my other bud in his mouth. He rolled the bud between his teeth slowly not to hurt me. "HaAaa~" I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around him.

He sat up and started taking down my leggings and panties. He ran his thumb down me. "Mmmmm~" I hummed pleased with his actions.

He leaned down to face my crotch, he blew his breath right on me. I jolted in response not ready for what he had done.

He chuckled. "Your such a beauty Y/n" I smiled and pushed myself towards him. He smacked my thigh making me whine.

"Good girl wait for pleasure." He said. He came closer to me extending his tongue out and flicking it right on my clit.

"Ha~ Ha~" I say. He was holding my thighs to keep my from squirming all over the place. "SO. FUCKING. GOOD." Tanaka yelled out, praising me.

He slid his tongue down and stuck it right in me "AHGH~" Then I remembered he wants a gift right.

"Ryu wait" I say pulling away. He looked up at me. "Sit" I say. He had this confused look until I started tying up my hair.

I could see the joy in his eyes. I pulled down his shorts and boxers and his dick flew out landing on the tip of my nose, causing me to giggle some.

He smirked. I collected some saliva in my mouth. I grabbed him and opened my mouth some letting drip out onto him.

He had already had pre cum on his tip. I used my hands and slowly traveled them up and down his shaft.

He hissed at this, letting his head hang back. I kitty licked his tip making him grab my hair. "O-h dont stop" he Moaned out.

I took him all the way not even gagging, cause bitch imma G. I bobbed my head up and down. His grunts and groans filling the room.

Soon I felt Him twitch in my mouth. So I moved faster. Bobbing my head at a very fast pace. "fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm gonna cum~" he says his head flying back.

He did as he said. The long ropes hitting the back of my throat. I moved off of him a pop sound filling the room as a pull away.

"That was so good baby" Tanaka said praising me, picking me up and laying me on his bed. He put on some shorts.

He passed me some of his boxers and a hoodie of his. "Thanks." I say with a smile. "Lets lay down" he said.

I laid back and opened my arms, Tanaka laying on my chest and I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"Goodnight Ryu" "Night Y/n" and with that we fell asleep.