𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠-𝙞𝙣

•|Y/n Pov|•

•|Y/n Pov|•

I woke up In the middle of the night with nothing to do so let me call the guy up really quick. I used the gc call so they both would answer. The first to answer was Noya "hello your wakefulness" he said. "Hello to you as well" a few seconds later our favorite egg joined the call. "Yo yo," Tanaka said. "Wassgud fam" I said. "Playing video games" noya yawned into the phone, then asked "why are you calling us" Then I remembered. "Lets go to the store"

"Okay let me put some shoes on and meet outside Noya's house we gotta sneak him out" Tanaka said "Okay I'll be there" I hung up and put some shoes on and skillfully snuck out the back door. I ran all the way to noya's house and Tanaka was already there. "Noya just jump" Tanaka said. "Noya you got this, I'll pay for you" That 'I'll pay for you' Got him to jump down.

He dusted off and said "okay to walmart" we walked to walmart got some snacks and somehow ended up at the school. "Hey tanaka you have the key right" Noya asked "uh yeah" Then it hit us both that Noya wanted to sneak into the school. "Noya you marvelous bastard" I say and we all ran up to the entrance we threw the food over then climbed the fence.

We made our way to the volleyball gym and tanaka unlocked it to find it clear. We set up and took out the blankets from the closet and laid everything out. We set my phone to watch a movie then Tanaka randomly said "What if someone comes" "the chances of that are slim" I say. Noya nodded and said I hope no one comes, daichi will have to run and Y/n will have to do wall sits.

I got Chills thinking about the wall sits. "Lets not think that way" I say and we sat and Watched movies and I snuck into the backroom and got a volleyball and practiced some things and also attacked the guys. But soon we left cause we got scared of daichi's punishments. We all went our separate ways and I said goodbye. Noya made it back up safely and i walked through the back door like a savage and went back to sleep.