𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

•|Y/n pov|•

•|Y/n pov|•

"WELCOME ALL YOU VOLLEYBALL BOYS" I say. Me Nishinoya Tanaka Hinata and Suga are in out own play. And now entertaining the following schools

Karasuno
Nekoma
Fukurodani
Inarizaki
Seijoh
Shiratorizawa

"Yes We wrote this okay ourselves" Tanaka said. "Costumes made by My mother" Hinata said. "Hair designs Will be done by big sis" Noya said. She stuck her head out and waved. "Lighting by Keishin Ukai" Suga Finished.

We walked to our positions and Soon the projector displayed our names and Roles.

Koshi Sugawara- Detective Minley
Yuu Nishinoya- Criminal
Ryunosuke Tanaka- Rich Suspect
Y/n L/n- Maid Suspect
Shoyo Hinata- High school suspect

INTERROGATION #1 HIGH SCHOOL SUSPECT

•|Hinata pov|•

I sat In the chair legs open my hair was side parted I was wearing Bokuto's Jersey cause I forgot mine. White shirt and Blue jeans and white high-tops.

~~SHOW TIME~~

"Do you know why your here" Minley asked. "Nope" I say blowing hair out my face. "You've apparently been one of our top 4 Suspects of Robbing Barney's toy store" Minley said to me.

"So I have a few questions" Minley said. "Sure Shoot" I say making finger guns. Earning a few laughs, okay Good. "Where were you on the night of April 12" "I was At a party" "Why" "why not"

Few more laughs okay good. Minley sighed and Smiled. "Do you know an man that goes by the name BabaBooey?" "Oh yeah that guy, Yeah no" "OKAY WELL YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY"

I got up and walked off. Laughs erupted as I walked off.

INTERROGATION #2 RICH SUSPECT

•|Tanaka Pov|•

I walked out in a fancy white suit. "Ah Mr.T"

~~SHOW TIME~~

"Hello Officer Minley" I say taking my seat "Okay your here cause you've been suspected for a robbery. So where were you on April 12"

"Uhh At a bar Hooking up with some chicks" I said Leaning in my chair. "Do you know anyone by the name Bababooey" Minley asked. "My name Is Mr.T you disrespectful man" I say.

Few laughs Okay. "No do you know anyone named that" He asked Sighing. "No I don't" I say. "Well May you please Tell the next person to come in"

Off the stage I go On goes Y/n

INTERROGATION #3 MAID SUSPECT

On I go, I went to the chair I was supposed to be in. I got a few screams from the girls cause imma pimp like that.

Here we go

~~SHOW TIME~~

"Ms.Brin It's nice to meet you" "yeah sure" I say in response. "What?" Minley said. He shook his head and We went on with the Many questions.

"Where were you on April 12" "Cleaning Mr.T's House" I say "Okay well do you know Bababooey" "nope but that's a dumbass name" I say putting my hands behind my head.

"Okay well at least Do you work for the man who Was The Robber" "Nope I work for Mr.T shows how much you pay attention dumb man. Anyway this is over" I say getting up and walking off.

All Of nekoma was laughing when I turned to show them Kuroo's name on my leg in red marker.

Noya Here you go.

•|3rd Pov|•

The criminal Ran out onto stage and picked the maid up Mr.T and The High Schooler right behind him.

"DAD HURRY BEFORE THEY REALIZE" The High schooler said.

So now you see
The high Schooler is the son.
Mr.T is the Brother
The maid is the well Maid.

.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

•|Y/n Pov|•

"I hope you enjoyed our show" Claps erupted. They liked our crazy little skit. "I hope it wasn't cringe, Anyway enjoy the rest of your night with scrimmages if volleyball" I say cheering.

Hinata Tanaka noya and Suga jumped off the stage and ran to join some scrimmages. me and the other Managers served out drinks when needed and We all had a nice night