𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚

•|Y/n pov|•

•|Y/n pov|•

"SURE" I say. I followed behind Tanaka to the Boys volleyball gym. As I entered I saw this tall third year he looked like a grown man.

I walked up to him and taped his shoulder. "Hello I'm L/n Y/n I'm a second year how old are you" I say.

"I-I'm Azumane Asahi and im 18" he says "you look like a adult" I said bluntly. He chuckled and Tanaka came over. "I see you've met our giant Baby." I looked at him and nodded.

Soon there practice started and I got a text from my cousin.

•••••

Miracle boi:
Aye I'm pickin you up from karasuno and Wakatoshi is with me turn your location on.

Y/n:
Mkay bud

•••••

I waited for my cousin and his friend while setting to Tanaka cause why not.

"Your really good at this Y/n" he said giving me a closed eyed smile. And my heart skipped 57 beats.

"You almost killed me Tanaka" I say wiping a tear. He looked worried like he did something bad.

"It's okay bro" I say patting his shoulder.

Tanaka had perfect form hitting my sets it made me feel nice. But that ended as soon as I heard my name

"Y/n~~" tendou sang out. Everyone stopped and looked at him. "Yeah yeah I'm coming" I picked up my bag and waved to Tanaka. "See you tomorrow"

I walked over to tendou and was greeted with Wakatoshi aswell.

"Hey Toshi" I say walking out with them.

•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.••..•.••

I was dropped off my the boys and I took off my shoes and walked up to my room.

I wanted to be productive and try to work on some homework. But I failed as soon as my fatass came hit the seat.

I opened my laptop and went right on to Amazon buying myself more things for my adventure at school tomorrow.

•.•.•..•.•..•..•.••..•.••..•.•.••

I woke up late. "IM LATE IM LATE I DONT CARE" I screamed out. My mom yelling for me to "SHUT UP".

I got dress and I got all my things for the day. On my way to the school I picked up some Starbucks I got a cake pop (flavor of your choice) and a drink (you can choose).