Chapter 10

⚠️Warning: degradation, daddy kink, sex, overall just smutty content⚠️

You have an amazing night of sleep, unsurprisingly. In the morning, you wake up feeling rested. You feel Hotch shift next to you, clearly still fast asleep. His arms are still around you and wrap you into his chest. It almost feels unreal for a moment; like some sort of hazy dream you couldn't really shake. But his breathing in your ear reminds you of the reality of the situation.

You shimmy slowly out of his arms, only to be met with a light groan in protest. Carefully, you remove yourself from his arms and sink to the floor.

You get up and bring yourself to the bathroom, using the toilet before running his comb through your hair. You take a baby wipe to rub away the excess makeup you had forgotten to take off last night which had caused raccoon-esque bags to form under your eyes.

When you go back to the room, you're surprised to see Hotch still in bed. What's more, he was mumbling something incoherent to himself. He flipped from side to side in the bed, restlessly moving. You watch him in curiosity for a second before you realize he seems in pain.

"Hotch? Hotch!" You're at his side in a second, shaking his shoulder to jolt him awake.

His eyes snap open, a dazed look in them. He blinks repeatedly before bringing his eyes up to meet yours. Immediately, he springs out of bed.

"Y/n, what are you-" he scans his eyes around the room then over you, a panic in his eyes.

"Relax" you interrupt, trying to calm him "sit down. Nothing happened, you're fine." He brings a hand up to his undoubtedly aching head, giving you a strange look.

"Did we...?"

"No, we didn't" you roll your eyes "you got drunk at the party and asked me to stay the night."

"I did?"

"Yes."

He shakes his head slightly, as if unsure of what to do.

"Come on, your head is probably pounding. You should get some pain killers."

Still very much dazed and confused, all he can do is nod. He follows you downstairs to the kitchen, where you help him sit on a barstool. He points out the medicine cabinet and you grab two Advil and a glass of water for him.

"Here, take this" you place the medicine and water in front of him. You watch intently as he throws back his head, taking the pills before taking a long sip of water.

"How are you feeling?" You ask.

"Other than the headache I'm fine" he mumbles, his voice still deep and raspy from sleep. You suppress the urge to shutter at the vibrations his voice sent through you.

"Do you want something to eat?" You ask, placing your hands on the counter.

"Y/n, you don't have to make me food. I should be making you something."

"Quit arguing with me. I'm making eggs, and you're having some too." you point an almost accusing finger at him before searching around the kitchen for a pan.