Chapter 24

⚠️Warning: Exhibitionism, daddy kink, degrading, and all sorts of kinky shit⚠️

"Hotch?"

You're woken up by a loud voice just outside of the door and loud knocking. When you open your eyes, you realize you are buried in Hotch's arms, both of you half-naked.

"I swear to God, I am going to murder whoever is on the other side of that door" you mutter.

"Shh. Get up and stand against the wall" he commands, getting up quickly and hastily getting dressed. You do what he says and roll out of bed before quietly making your way to hide against the wall away from the door.

You watch Aaron quickly put on a shirt and pants before making his way to the door. You can hear the conversation clearly although you can't see either participant.

"Hey" you hear Emily's voice say "it's almost seven. The team is waiting for you downstairs."

"I apologize; I must have overslept," he says, his voice flat and professional "tell them I'll be down soon."

"Will do," Emily says, and the door closes. As soon as it does, you come out from your hiding spot and collapse dramatically against his chest.

"Do you think it would be suspicious if we both took the day off?" You ask, wrapping your arms around him.

"You know I'd love to stay in and spend the day with you, but we've got that case to work" he reminds you, picking you up effortlessly and placing you on his bed.

"Right" you sigh "Exactly how much are you going to ride my ass today?"

"As much as I need to" he replies, picking up your scattered clothes from the ground. "Don't pretend you don't enjoy it."

"Enjoy having you on my case all the time?" You say with an amused tone "Aaron Hotchner, you really are full of it."

"Please," he scoffs, handing you your clothes, "I think if you really didn't like it then you would stop acting like such a brat all the time."

"I just like getting a rise out of you" you smile, wrapping your arms around his shoulders and placing a light smile on his lips.

"I know you do. Now, get dressed. We'll stop by your room for fresh clothes on our way out."
_________________

After you get dressed and ready, you and the team head to the police station to sign forms and get ready for the sting.

Again, Hotch goes over more and more information and drills it into your head. By the time he's done and the forms are filled out, you and Reid are almost dazed.

"Alright, I think that's everything" Hotch concludes "Reid and Y/l/n, go back to the hotel and get ready."

"Sir, can we go with her?" Emily asks, gesturing to her and JJ.

"Please, Hotch?" JJ seconds. You can't help but look up and give him a small smile.

"Fine" he nods "but be ready by six."

"I'll help pretty boy," Derek says.

"Well, suppose you'll be lost without me" Rossi inserts himself. The team begins getting lost in conversation, expressing ideas of how you and Reid should look for the 'date.'

"Alright, alright" Hotch raises his hands as if stopping the overlapping conversation "Just be back here by six."

"Of course" Emily nods, taking your hotel key from you "Y/n, JJ and I will see you in your room."