Chapter 14

⚠️Warning: Mature sexual content: daddy kink, orgasm denial, overstimulation, unprotected sex, overall smutty content ⚠️

The next morning, you're awakened to Hotch stirring. Your arms are still wrapped around his body, his around your waist. The feeling of waking up to him was completely unmatched. You feel the heat radiating off him start to fade as he pulls away from you.

"Where are you going?" You groan, less than pleased at the loss of contact.

"I was going to make you breakfast" he explains, standing up out of bed "are you coming?"

You just let out a groan before standing out of the bed. Your legs wobble a bit, so you take his arm for support.

"Is Jack asleep?" You ask.

"Yes, he is" he replies, leading you down the long hallway. At the very end is Jack's door, closer to the stairs. He pushes Jack's door open slightly, revealing him fast asleep in his bed. "It's only 7 in the morning. He probably won't be up for at least an hour or two."

"You woke me up after a night of drinking at 7 in the morning?" You ask.

"I wasn't planning on waking you up. Maybe if you weren't practically laying on top of me you could still be asleep" he retorts. He leads you down the stairs, taking your hand and steadying you as to keep you standing.

"Didn't seem like you put up much of a fight" you reply. He just sighs at you and leads you to the counter in the kitchen, helping you onto a barstool.

"Thanks for, um, coming to get me last night." You say.

"You're welcome" he replies nonchalantly "I just wish if you planned to get sloppy drunk you would have at least had a plan to get home safely." He pours a glass of orange juice and puts it on the counter in front of you.

"Well, I planned to go home with JJ. And then..." your voice trails off. "Listen, about my texts last night-"

"You were drunk" he interrupts, putting two Advil in front of you "let's just forget about it." You nod slightly before tipping your head back and swallowing the pills.

"How are you feeling?" He asks, taking your empty glass from you.

"Fine, besides the raging headache and the fact that Emily, Penelope, and JJ know that I asked you to bring me home last night."

"Why does that matter?" He asks, quickly turning to look at you.

"I guess it doesn't" you lie after a moment. You realize that telling him about the group's suspicions would only worry him. You decide quickly that you'll keep that bit a secret for now.

"So what's for breakfast?" You clear your throat, trying to distract him from what you had just said. He opens the fridge, looking over the contents.

"How does eggs and bacon sound?" He asks, looking back at you.

"It sounds great" you give a light smile "it's better than what I normally have for breakfast."

"What's that?" He asks, pulling out ingredients and setting them on the counter.

"Usually either cereal or nothing." He stops what he's doing and shoots you a look. It's scolding, but also with a hint of concern.

"That's going to change. You can't perform well in the field if you don't eat a proper breakfast." You watch as he cracks the eggs into a pan and throws several strips of bacon into the next.

"Well, I'm not in the field anymore, am I?" The words leave your mouth before you think them over. You look up at him quickly, reading his face.

"In due time, you will be" he replies after a moment, studying your face. He turns away, starting on a pot of coffee.