Chapter 27

At around 5:00 you finished up your paperwork and said your goodbyes to the team. As you're walking into the elevator, you hear a chorus of 'Good luck' and 'Have fun' from the separate desks.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" You hear Morgan yell.

"No promises!" You yell while chuckling to yourself. Walking to the parking lot you get a rush of excitement, causing you to sprint to your car, eager to get home. When you pull into the parking lot to your apartment complex, you rush to the elevator and wait impatiently for it to go up.

You walk into your apartment and throw all your stuff on the kitchen counter, grabbing a quick snack pack of pretzels and quickly eating them. Glancing back at the pot of flowers on your table, you refill the water and smile at them as you arrange them in the center of your table.

You walk into your bedroom and head to your closet, grabbing a new set of black lingerie you bought a couple of days ago while you were out with the girls, along with a pair of shorts and a baggy t-shirt. you head over to your bathroom and start the shower. Reaching into the top drawer and grabbing your makeup wipes, you start to take your makeup off you hear your phone buzz on the counter.

Em 💋 🔫

Em: wear that cute black set we got a couple of days ago. just in case ;)

Me: already planned on it mamas;)

Em: have fun, text me afterward

Me: will do, love you

Em: you too

You put your phone down and get in the shower. You wash yourself thoroughly before getting out and wrap a towel around yourself. You slip on the lingerie and comfy outfit and begin brushing your hair while walking to your closet and deciding what you want to wear to the date. You pull out a couple of dresses but find it difficult to decide which you want. You get a sudden idea and pull out your phone to call Emily.

"Hey, what's up hot stuff?" You hear Emily's voice after a few rings.

"Hey," you reply, smiling at her flirty personality "are the girls with you?"

"Yeah, they are" she answers "why?"

"I'm trying to pick a dress for my date tonight," you say "and I think I need some consultation."

"Oooo!" She says excitedly "Alright, show us your options!"

You prop your phone up and show the girls the two dresses you picked out. The first one was a silky wine red with a deep v-neck, showing off a bit of cleavage. It stopped just above your knees.

"Oooh, that's cute, a bit risqué too." Garcia states while wiggling her eyebrows at you.

"You don't think it's a bit much for a first date?" You ask while biting your lip.

"Well show us the other option and we'll decide then." JJ says with a comforting voice. You nod and grab the other dress and hold it up to your body. It's a wine red, cold shoulder, cotton 'skater' dress. It's a high low that stops mid-thigh in the front whilst the back stops at your knees.

"Oh I like this one a lot more, it's simple but classy. Where are you going anyways?" Emily says. JJ and Garcia nod, showing that they agree.