Part 1 ~ mean girls!

It is 5:36pm y/n is still sleeping her mom yells her name...

                            Author POV
Mom "y/n get down here your going to be late!!" Y/n groans and gets up slowly and put on her outfit for school....

What you wear:

After Y/n go downstairs and see her mom with her backpack and y/n grab her backpack and her mom kisses her on the forehead and waves y/n good bye while she gets in her car

________________________________
Y/n POV: my mom and dad didn't have much time for me because they were always on business trips it was kinda relaxing being home alone all by myself in the big mansion....

I get to school and park my car and go inside and see jade (mean girl). I walk past her as fast as I could but she got me she calls out my name "Hey, y/n!" I look back and see her walking towards me she says "hey loser where did you get your clothes from" I don't answer and look at my feet....

One of her friends say "she probably got her clothes from the trash" my face was covered with my hair so they couldn't see me....
________________________________
Author POV: y/n just kept quiet while they bullied her she didn't dare say a word to her because of how scared she was. After the bell range and jade dropped y/n's books by pushing y/n's shoulder....

Y/n picks up her books and goes to class....
________________________________

Y/n's POV: is lunch time now I sit at a table alone and see Kylee coming over (best friend) she sits with me and we talk for a while then she start talking about going to a party I say "no way in hell I'm going there" she says "come on" I say "you know I don't like seeing people drunk" she says "y/n....i know your uncle died because he was driving drunk but please just this one I don't want to go alone" I say "fine I will go" she says "yes!"....
________________________________
Y/n POV :After all my classes I get in my car and go home. My parents weren't home so I had the house to myself I get to my room and read books and listen to music and it was 6:34pm I get a call from kylee and she says "you ready" I say "maybe"....

Hope you guys like the new book. I might have uploaded already but meh😭