Part 10 ~ the hospital

I just wanna say how sorry I am for not posting I have been really busy with school, please forgive me.

Aidan POV:
I wake up and I was in a really uncomfortable chair....

I look up and hear beeping and see that it was y/n heart rate, it was fine...

I see her she was still in that bed because of someone that I know hate. I love y/n with all my heart and I didn't want anything to happen to her but yet she got hurt because of me...

I get up and go downstairs to the breakfast area and got some breakfast before school...

After I go back to y/n room and she looks so peaceful even tho she got hurt. I sit down and eat my breakfast...

After I look at the time and I was let to school and I look at y/n and I just sit back and relax. As long as I'm taking care of y/n I'm ok....

One month later...

I wake and I see y/n I changed her sheets yesterday because they got dirty from all the surgeries they do on her....

I go to the store and get new flowers because the one I got her last week where already dying. I go and make her a card not that I already did millions of them saying how much I miss her...

I haven't been drinking much just when I feel alone without her...

I go back to the hospital and go to y/n room and enter and walk to the window and open the curtains so there was more light to the room...

I remove the old flowers and put new flowers in the vase and put the card on the side where all the other ones where.

I sit down and relax while I talk to y/n about my day...

After I hear a knock on the door and see my friend from school...

I say "oh hey guys!" I smile and they greet me and we talk and Cameron says "we are having a party if you wanna come you can." I say "oh no thanks I'm taking care of y/n." Cameron says "you've been here for almost a month you should go out more." I say "no I'm good I'll stay here" Cameron says "well Tj and Eden are going to come by later." After they left and I stayed and fell asleep...

A few hours later...

I wake up and it was 8:07pm I look and see y/n heart rate starts to go up and she start to shake I start yelling "DOCTOR!" A nurse runs in and sees y/n and says "we got an emergency in room 267!!"

I start to panic and look at her the nurse says "she trying to communicate!!" The doctor says "y/n if you can hear me please calm down!" She doesn't listen and they stick a needle in her shoulder and she slowly starts to stop moving...

She's calm again...

I walk up to her and see that she head a tear going down her cheek her eyes where still closed but there was a tear....

I grab her hand and kiss her forehead and say "it will be ok soon." I get a light snack from my bag pack that I got at the store a few hours ago....

I eat and someone knocks on there door...

'Who is here at this time of night?' I question in my head....

I get up and open the door and see Jade with her friends. I ask angrily "what the hell are you doing here?" She says "I just wanted to say sorry for putting her in the hospital." I say "alright" she says "can we see her or...?" I nod and let them in....