Part 9 ~ school💀

Oh btw you are 15 in this story!!!!!!!!!

Y/n POV

I wake up and it was 7:47am , I get up quickly and look at Aidan who's sleeping peacefully...

I shake him softly and tell him to get up...

He gets dressed and I get dressed quickly....

What you wear:

Hair:

After I leave the bathroom and see Aidan chilling on the bed I say "come on

After I leave the bathroom and see Aidan chilling on the bed I say "come on." I grab my bag and grab the keys and my phone and we leave and get in the car and I drive to school...

I go to Kyle's house and see her waiting outside on the floor...

I say "Get in!" She sees me then Aidan she says "we are late!" She gets in the back sit...

I drive to school and park...

We get out of the car and everyone looks at us...

I look at Aidan and he smiles and grabs my hand, we go inside and we go to my locker....

I hear foot steps coming my way and I look over and see Jade walking over. I grab on to Aidan and he hugs me tightly....

Jade says "nice to know the slut got what she wanted" looking at me dead in the eye...

I say "nice to know your doing better." She laugh and says "don't asked so innocent." I smile and says "just trying to be nice you know... oh wait you wouldn't know because you are always rude." I grab Aidans hand and walk away...

Aidan laughs and we go to class...

We sit together and we just quietly talk while class is going on...

Skip to lunch (I'm lazy)🤡

We sit down and relax while more guys and girls come to our table is like we where famous or something....

A girl says "so you guys are dating?" I look at Aidan and Aidan looks at me...

Aidan grabs my hand and looks at her and says "yea." She says "sweet you guys are a great couple." I say "what's your name?" Aidan pays attention to something else while I talk to this girl...

She says "my name is Alice." I say "nice to meet you Alice!" She giggles and we talk for a while...

Aidan kisses my cheek and says "lunch is over." I look at Alice and she says "I have you in my last class" I say "yay, woohoo!!" I run away and Aidan laughs....

Je te laisserai des mots ~ Patrick Watson

Music starts
I make it to my locker and grab my books for next class I start to walk around the school for a bit while I hear the bell and suddenly I got pulled into a class room and then I feel a sharp pain on my cheek....

I look who it was and it was Jade....

She punches me and I couldn't do anything her friends where holding me down...

I cry and I start to cough up blood she takes out a knife and stabs me in my stomach. I cry in pain

"HELP!" I screamed as she kept hurting me and cutting me up...

They cover my mouth so no one could hear me. I start to choke on myself own blood. I start to panic and shake...

Everything start to get blurry and one of her friends say "I think we took this to far maybe we should stop." Jade says "no hold her down we aren't done not until she's out."

I look at the ceiling while she start to cut up my thighs I have nothing else to do...

I start to choke on my blood again and this time I felt like I was going to die...

I start to panic and move and try to take the tape off my mouth. They where holding me down to tightly...

I cry while coughing I could no longer breathe...

Everything goes black...
Music stops

Few minutes go by...

Aidans POV

I walk to y/n's locker and she wasn't there I walk around the school...

'Maybe she's probably in class already.' I say in my thoughts. I head to class and she wasn't there I leave and walk around the school a little and see Jade laughing with her friends...

I walk up to her " Where's y/n? What did you do?!" She says "maybe you should relax with us we are going to the club with fake ID's." I grab her by her shirt and start to yell "where the hell is y/n?!" She says "ok relax she's in the bathroom." I let go and ran to the bathroom and see y/n and her blood was everywhere....

I grab her and pick her up and call 911 while going to the nurses office....

I barge in the nurses office and yell "Help! Help!" The nurse looks my way and her face was unexplainable...

She leads me on a bed and try's to do everything she can to keep her alive...

The ambulance finally get to the school and take her aways I follow and the man says "relatives only." I say "I-I'm her brother!" He says "oh then hope in!" I get in and we drive to the hospital...

We get there and they take her out quickly and bring her to the ER...

I wait in the waiting room...

The nurse comes in and says "y/n l/n?" I say "that's me!" She nods and says "she has a very bad brain injury maybe on her way falling or something she hit her head on something very hard so she is in a coma." I start to tear up and say "umm when do you think she's going to come back?" She says "maybe in about a month or so but we can't tell sorry kid." I nod and say "can I visit her?" She nods and we walk to her room...

I look at y/n she had so many tubes everywhere around her body so many Machines...

I grab her hand start to cry and kiss it and tell her how sorry I am for not being there for her...

How sad men😔🤚🏼✨anyways hope you enjoyed🤭