Part 15 ~ im popular now

Sorry for posting so late:)

Y/n Pov:

I wake up with hands around my waist. I look around and I was in my room. I look up and see Aidan...

I get up slowly and look at the time it was 6:43am...

I get out of bed and head to my closet and after I grab some clothes I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower and do my hair and makeup....

Hair and makeup:

Outfit:

After I get out of the bathroom I see Aidan gone

I go downstairs and nothing...

I go outside and the car was gone. I start to panic and I go upstairs and look for my phone it was gone to. I panic and cry and then I hear a knock on the door. I run downstairs and open the door and it was Aidan he was dressed. He asked "why are you crying??" I hug him and he hugs me back slowly and says "is ok. Don't worry I'm here." I say "I thought you left and was never going to come back with my phone and car." He says "I would never do that to you. Your the love of my life."

I cry in to his shoulder and he says "your going to ruin your makeup darling." I say "is already ruined." He asks "can I fix it for you?" I nod and we go upstairs to my bathroom....

He sits me on the counter and fixes my hair and makeup and after we chill for a bit then after while it was 7:40am so we get up and we leave to go to school....

We pick up Kyle and she was waiting and Aidan's drives us to school. Kyle doesn't say a word to me and just ignores me she was mad at me for some reason...

We get out of the car and Aidan holds my hand and we walk inside with lots and lots of people looking at me...

Me and Aidan get to my locker and I get my locker slammed I look at who it is and is Kyle she grabs my arm drags me away from Aidan I look back at Aidan and I signal him to follow and he nods....

She pulls me in to an empty class room and she says "why do you always take every single thing I want?!?" I say "what are you talking about?" She starts yelling at me "first you have a mansion and now you have Aidan and all of a sudden your famous... then you stopped talking to me..." I say "what are you talking about I was in the hospital for two months and you were no where to be seen!" She stares at me with guilt and I say "you where jealous of me from the start weren't you?" She looks down and I say "weren't you!?" I push her a bit and Kyle pushes me back....