Part 14 ~ crazy!:)

I look at him for 30 seconds and say "hm, what are you doing here?" He starts to kiss my neck and says "I knew you where here and I didn't get to finish what I  started." He grabs me by my neck and says in my ear "take of those gorgeous pants of yours." I say "Aidan I have neighbors." He says "now, please." I slowly start to take off my pants and before I could pull them down he pushes me inside and closes the door. He pushes me against the wall...

He says "continue." I pull my pants off and he looks down at my legs and says "beautiful." He takes his hand off my neck and squats down and says "looks like your wet." With a smile on his face...

He gets back up and pulls me by my waist and picks me up and brings me to the couch..

He says "I have a present for you in the car." I smile nervously and he says "I'll be back." And gives me a soft peck on my cheek...

I wait and go get some water...

I hear the door open and someone says. "I'm home!" My eyes go wide and I start to panic...

They comes into the living room I duck down so they doesn't see me I peek up and see my mom...

She comes in to the kitchen and I hide and go around the island so she doesn't see me and I crawl out of the kitchen into the living room...

I run upstairs and make it to my room and lock the door. After a few minutes I hear a knock and I still didn't have pants on...

I open the door but hide behind it to where only my head shows, It was Aidan...

I let him in and close the door behind him after he had a backpack. I ask "what is that for???"

He opens the bag and takes out a vibrator..

I look at him and he smiles and turns it on full speed and walks towards me...

I say "don't you wanna think about this first, my mom is literally downstairs." He grabbed me and pulled me towards the bed and he pushes me on my back....

He opens my legs and sees how wet I am..

He smirks and says "looks like you have a present for me too." He puts the vibrator on my clit and he puts his hand in my mouth so I wouldn't moan out loud...

My vision start to get blurry and I start to pull on Aidan's arm..

He says "looks like princess wants to cum already." I grab the vibrator and take it out and breathe heavily...

Aidan says "what are you doing?" With an annoyed voice...

He grabs the vibrator and says "looks like I have to tie you up before I can trust you." With a smirk on his face...

He grabs some of his dressing ties and ties my arms and legs...

Aidan grabs one more vibrator and puts one on my clit and one inside of me...

I moan loudly...

Aidan covers my mouth and he holds me back from touching myself...

He puts my hands Above my head and and says "don't make a sound or looks like your mom is going to catch you." I keep my mouth shut and try not to make a sound....

My vision got blurry again and moan a little and bit my bottom lip....

I say "I'm about to cum-" he grabs my neck and says in my ear "come for daddy." I come and I shake a bit...

He says "good girl." he kisses me and I sit up and he unties me...

I try to get off the bed but fail, Aidan helps and picks me up and bring me to the bathroom and puts me down on the counter and turns on the bath with warm water...

He puts bubbles inside and puts me in...

He leaves and I just relax well the stem of the water goes around the bathroom. The lights turn off and I seen the led lights where in light purple very pretty. Aidan comes back with chocolate covered strawberries. He puts it on my stand in the bathtub and starts to take off his clothes. Aidan gets in with me and we start conversation while eating strawberries...

After he gets out and dries himself off and puts the towel around his v-line and gets me out and dries me off with a towel. After he dries me off he puts on my pj slowly while looking at my body...

He picks me up and we go to my bed and he lays me down and makes me comfortable. he goes to get dressed and after he gets in bed with me and we cuddle while falling asleep...

Sorry for not posting I'll post as much as I can on break...:))))❤️