~Part 16 - wow didn't know that~

I look at Aidan curious and a bit scared...

He says "I don't want to talk about it." I hug him and he hugs me back...

His mom closes the door and says "he just wanted to be part of your life so he can get all the money from the acting job your doing even tho he's already a millón air." I chuckle and his mom just stares at me so seriously...

I clear my throat and giggle nervously...

I say "sorry, is just I really don't have quality time with my parents either and I just think it's funny because we are the same person." Aidan looks down at me and give me a side smile.

I smile back and give him a peck...

His mom said "I hope you guys know that y/n has to go to school in Toronto and Aidan is going to be switching to online school." I look at Aidan and Aidan looks back at me and nods kind of upset....

I knew he was going to get upset at the fact that he's not going to be able to see me that often but it is what it is....

His mom says "you guys better finish packing you leave in a few hours." I nod and take Aidan's arm and run upstairs...

We make it to his room and Aidan just holds my waist while I pack the rest of his things...

He gives me hickys and love bits on my neck while I finish packing his bags. Ones Im about to finish I turn around and Aidan looked half asleep it was only 5:32pm in the afternoon....

He looks down at me and sighs "I'm tired darling." He grabs me and lays me on the bed with him...

I say "Aidan, I haven't finished. I still need to go back to my house to get my stuff." I hear a knock on the door and sees who opens it. It was Aidan's mom and she says "I already got that covered. Get some rest." I look back at Aidan and he was smiling...

I knew he made his mom do that so we could be alone...

He grabs my waist and lays me down on his chest and kisses my head...

He slowly starts to play with my hair while I hold on to his waist. He puts to fingers under my chin and makes me look up at him I look at him and smile...

He smiles and starts to kiss me softly while I grab on to his hair and start to stroke it softly....

I start to pull on his hair softly while he pulls my waist to get on top of him. He starts to move my hip back and forth...

I smile while kissing and I feel him smirk...

I stop and look at him and he sighs. He puts his arms behind his head and I just stare at him with my hair in my face.

He takes my hair out of my face and sits up and kisses me...

I get up and say "I want ice cream." He laughs and gets up and says "there's popsicles in the fridge." I smile and says "I'll be back..."

I go downstairs and head to the kitchen...

I open the fridge and see the popsicles and I grab a red one...

I turn around and see Aidan's mom coming in to the kitchen with luggage and a backpack...

Shes says "got your stuff, you ready to leave?" I nod and she smirks, "I'm happy for you and Aidan." I smile and she continue "I've never seen him this happy before and he stopped the smoking and drinking because of you so thank you." I walk up to her and hug her and she hugs me back...

After I open my popsicle and start to lick it...

I go upstairs and I open the door slowly and says "Aidan I didn't know that your mom had m-" I see him masterbating and I close the door and say "sorry!" He laughs and after a few seconds he opens the door and he had pants on...