Part 8 ~ we talking:)

Just going to do a few more parts then I'm done with this story because I'm thinking of starting one with Cameron Brodeur or Dante Albidone....

Y/n POV

I wake up and look at the time it was 10:32am...

I look at Aidan who was still sleeping I get out of bed slowly naked and grab Aidans shirt on with my underwear...

I go downstairs and make breakfast and a few minutes later i feel hands around my waist and it was Aidan I look at him and he holds me tightly and I grab his neck and kiss him slowly...

I say "we have to talk." He says "yea, I had a dream where I broke up with jade" I put the pancakes on a plate with some eggs...

I grab his hand and we go to the backyard and we sit outside on a table with some chairs...

We eat and talk about what he said last night...

I say "so she said that she would hurt me if you broke up with her for me?" He nobs and says "know we need a plan for this because I don't want you getting hurt at all." I blush a bit and say "well I can switch all my classes to yours and sit by you at all times." he says "I have one class with her."  I take a bite of my egg...

I nod and he smiles at me...

After we put our plates in the dishwasher and we went to my room....

I make the bed and grab some clothes....

I head to the bathroom and get in and take a shower then I hear the door open I say "Aidan?" He hmm I say "what are you doing in here?" He says "i need to take a shower to." I laugh and start to wash my hair then I hear the door open I look back and he was in the shower with me....

He grabs my waist and I kiss him and we take a quick showers together...

what you wear:

After I do my hair and curl it and put it in a bun

I feel hands around my waist and I look back and see Aidan smiling at me

I smile at him and I hear a knock on my bed room door (the door was open to the bathroom door which is in your room) I look at Aidan curious I say quietly "stay hear." I walk out of the bathroom and close the door behind me...