Part 17 - "I love you forever and always"

Aidan pulls down the window and says "yeah mom?" She giggles a little and reaches her hand out towards me and I open my hands and she gives me...

Condom....

I look at her embarrassed and Aidan looked her with a 'omg' face...

She says "ok bye, before your late to your flight." She kisses Aidan on the forehead and speed walks inside the house...

Aidan pulls up the window and I put the condoms in my backpack....

Aidan laughs a bit and says, "I already had some in mine.." I giggle and says "so you were planning to do something?" He laughs and starts to drive to the airport...

We make it there and park the car in a large parking lot and grab all of our bags wait for the bus..

After a few minutes the bus gets us and they drive is to the entrance to the airport...

Once we get there we get our tickets and place our bags where there's supposed to go and go through security...

Finally, ones we finished with security we look for our gate and we were just on time because we were about to bored...

We all get on the plane and we got first class sits so me and Aidan watch a movie while eating some popcorn and some snacks from home...

After about an hour in to the flight I grab my mini blanket and mini pillow from my back and put the pillow on Aidan's lap and put the covers over me and fall asleep for a while...

After two plane flights we finally made it to Toronto and we grab our luggage from the luggage thing muggy...

We rent a car and drive to the hotel Aidan was sent to and after we get there Aidan parks the car and we head inside...

After we get our room we get in the elevator and I hold Aidan's hand and Aidan holds my hand and we walk through the hallways together....

When we make it to our room we open the door and there was a note on the bed...

I walk over and read it...

Congratulations on making it to Toronto we will be happy to meet you tomorrow on set so you get to know everyone here.

Can't wait to see you:)

I smile and give it to Aidan he reads it and says, "thank god is tomorrow because I'm very tired of traveling." I giggle a bit and says, "take a quick shower and come lay down with me." He smirks and says "or maybe I could just lay down with you." I smile and say "yeah that to."

He drops all the luggage on the floor and jumps in bed with me and takes off his pants and boxers....

I take off my pants and put on shorts and turn on the AC and lay down with Aidan and turn off the night light so me and Aidan could fall asleep after....

The next day!

I wake up to an alarm and I look over at Aidan who was sleeping peacefully on his stomach and his hair was in his face and I giggle at bit and get off the bed slowly so i wouldn't wake him because it was a bit early...

I open my luggage and grab an outfit to wear i had to get ready to go to my new school.

Outfit:

Outfit:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Aidan Gallagher x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें