~Part 3 - new shoes~

Hmmmm?!

Y/n POV: i wake up to my alarm and see my mom looking through my closet. I say "mom what are you doing?"
"fixing your closet of course, you always looks so.... Died in the clothes you wear." She explains....
"Here try this one" she gives me any outfit to put on....
______________________________
Y/n POV: after putting on the outfit I look at myself in the mirror and think to myself "why do I have to look so eww." I get out of the bathroom and go back to my room...

I see my mom and she says "oh btw I just came by to check on you but I have to go, I left some of the new clothes I bot you down stairs" she kisses me on the forehead and says bye

________________________________
I look outside and see a car...

Mom calls and says "the car that outside is the one your driving to school in, no buts" she hangs up....

I drive to Kyle's and see that she was hanging out in the front door waiting for me....

I roll down my window and say "get in loser!" She looks at me shocked and excited. She gets in and we drive to the school...

After we get there I parked and we get out of the car...

Everyone was looking at us... I think, we go inside and I see jade I walk past her while she was talking with her girlfriends or what ever and head to my locker....

I open it and take out my books. I feel someone tap me on the shoulder and I turn around and see the boy....

He says "hey umm I'm sorry for what happened last night but I got you a new pair" I say "thanks but that not going to fix anything" "why not?" The boy asked I say "because my uncle got me those shoes and he's died" I close my locker and start to walk away when I feel someone get a tight grip on my wrist I look back and it was the boy he says "here just take them as a present or something....."

I take the shoes and say "thanks" I walk away and go to class with the shoes...
________________________________
Aidans POV: I get to school with the new shoes hoping that the girl I throw up on was here...

I seen her she looked way different not like how she usually dresses. I walk up to her and say "hey umm I'm sorry for what happened last night but I got you a new pair" she didn't want them, I asked why and I got a clear answer which was sad....

I grab her wrist and say "here just take them as a present or something...." She takes the shoes and says thanks and walks away and then I feel arms around my waist and look back and see jade she says "why were you talking to the whore?" I say "I um was just giving her new shoes because I throw up on them yesterday" she laughs and she holds my hand....

I didn't wanna be with her anymore to be honest I want a girl that polite...
________________________________Author POV: The rest of the day goes by and y/n just thinks about the guy that gave her new shoes because he cared.... Aidan on the other hand started to have feeling for the girl with out even knowing her name and being with someone else...
After school
________________________________Y/n POV: I get in my car, turn it on and wait for Kyle after waiting about 10 minutes she's finally out and starts walking towards the car...

She gets in and we drive to my house. After we get there we go inside I take of my shoes and go to my room and Kyle follows....

She says "we should have a party at your house" I look at her and say ""

What does she say??:))))))))))))😶