Part 12 ~ another day in the hospital

Y/n POV:

I wake up slowly and smell fresh eggs...

I open my eyes and it was blurry I blink a few more times and I look around while still laying down and see Aidan he was sleeping so peaceful...

He's hair was fluffy and a bit messy and his lips were a bit parted and his cheeks where bright pink...

He starts to open his eyes and I slowly start to sit up for my breakfast...

I start to eat and he sits up and kisses my forehead....

I look at him and say "how did I end up here?" He says "my ex girlfriend..." I look at him and he looked down...

He had a tear in his eye...

I cup his cheek and kiss him and say "its not your fault." He looks at me and shakes his head slowly...

He says quietly "this is all my fault... I'm sorry this would of never happened if I would have stayed with you."

I shake my head slowly and say "I don't remember what happened but I don't think is your fault." He starts to cry softly I hug him and tell him that is ok and that my memory is going to come back as soon as possible...

After a while he calms down and he eats some of my eggs with some bacon....

I say "you take a shower I will wait here." He nods and kisses me on my cheek...

He gets up and grabs his bag...

He grabs clothes and goes to the bathroom after a few minutes I hear the water running. I get up slowly and go to the window...

I look out and I look at the birds that where chirping and flying around the building one was chasing the other like a cat and a dog...

I look down and see that something caught my eye...

It was a girl she was getting out of the car with a basket and it had a lot of stuff in it I didn't know how I could see this because I was on the second floor but I could...

My head starts to hurt and the pain that I had on my leg came back....

I hold on to the edge of the window and start to cry...

I start to fall slowly because I couldn't hold on to the edge of the window anymore...

I cry out loud "AIDAN!" I hear Aidan turn off the shower "y/n?" He opens the door and sees me on the floor...

He runs up to me and picks me up and places me on the bed...

The pain doesn't go away I say "call the doctor!" He nods quickly and the doctor comes in and says "she's going to have to go in to surgery now!" The nurses run in and take me away after that I black out....

7 hours later...

I open my eyes and see white light I blink a few more times to see clearly and look around and see Aidan worried and the same girl I seen earlier...

I say "what's going on?.." Aidan looks over at me and hugs me he says "I thought I lost you." I hug him back slowly and kiss his neck softly...

He hummus softly and smiles...

We stop hugging and he sits beside me on the bed. I look at the girl and she stares at me worried...

I was confused I say "hello?" She says "oh um hi I'm Jade." She walks up to me and hugs me...

I hug her back and she says in my ear "I'm so sorry I did this to you." I nod softly..

We stop hugging after a few seconds and we talk for a while....