Part 5 ~ The party!

8:57pm Friday
Y/n POV:
I get ready while Kyle gets the alcohol and stuff ready...

What you wear:

After I get ready I go downstairs and there was already people

I walk down the stairs and the music start playing....

~{Like you by Doja Cat}~

Everyone thanks me for the party and we just have fun everyone start to drink and smoke...

Of course I didn't because I have never done it before. Someone yells my name and I look back and see Kyle I walk towards her and she start to talk....

Someone taps me on the shoulder and I turn around and see Aidan and I say hello and he says "hello" we talk while walking to get a drink....

We get to know each other but didn't tell him my name....

[Best Friend by Doja Cat]

Kyle walks up to me and says "restock!" I say "are you drunk?" She says "mAyBe!" I get flash backs and walk away Aidan follows I go upstairs to my room and sit on my bed....

There was a knock on the door and I say "not for sex next door!" Aidan comes in and says "well I don't wanna have sex but you wanna go next door" while laughing I laugh too and he sits down....

He says "why did you look so down when your friend asked for a refill?" I say "I don't wanna talk about is not important" he says "well I'm always here to talk, you look beautiful by the way." I blush a bit and say "thanks you, you look beautiful yourself" we laugh and we go back downstairs....

Which was really loud...

Aidan gets a drink and he hand me one I shook my head he smile at me and nods I say "fine but just one!" He smiles and I grab the cup and drink it...

He drinks it and grabs another...

I look at him and he drinks it and looks at me. He says "what? I'm thirsty" we laugh and we talk for about 40 minutes until the alcohol kicked in and everything started to get dizzy...

I say "I tHinK the AlcOhoL did SoMeThINg to Me!" He laughs and say "ComE oN lEtS dAnCE!" He grab my hand and leads me to the dance....

I start to dance all over Aidan and Aidan moves with me..

After dancing I look at him and he looked at me we lean in and start to kiss. We have make out session and go to my room. He lays on the bed and I get on top of him and start to kiss him and he kisses me back...

I get off of him and run to the door and lock it...

Aidan grabs my ass and brings me in close and he starts to kiss my neck. I moan and he start to slip off my dress. He pulls down his pants and I pull down my underwear and he opens my legs and enters himself inside me slowly making sure I get used to the feeling. His wang felt like 9 inches.....

I moan ones he starts to move...

He pulls me up off the bed and carries me well he rallies me....

He sits down and I start to bounce on him and he moans loudly luckily no one could hear him because of the music....

I feel a knot in my stomach and I knew I was going to come...

I say "I-I'm going to-" he says "do it" he lays me down and I come all over my bed and Aidan keeps going and didn't wanna stop....

After about 6 different positions and 8 orgasms he finally stops and cums for the 7 time on me...

He lays on the bed with me I look up at him and he looks down at me we kiss...

We lay there cuddling each other and I look at the time we where fu*king for almost 5 hours!

I look at Aidan and he was sleeping shirtless and with no pants or boxers. I start to fall asleep and end up falling in a deep sleep cuddling up to Aidan....

Hope you guys like this one heeheheheh