Part 4 ~ jealousy

"No way! In hell thats happening!" Kyle looks at me and says "yes it is tomorrow we are tell everyone at lunch I don't care what you say" I groan and scream in to the pillow Kyle laughs and says "it will be great! Also I'm saying over so we can get breakfast early tomorrow" I nod...

I get up and go to the bathroom and took a shower.....

After I put on my pj and Kyle goes to the bathroom right after me to take her shower too. After we where ready for bed we watch some Netflix and wait till dinner is ready....

After a few minutes o hear the chef yell "DINNER IS READY!!" We go down stairs and sit down while chef brings us our food....

After eating we go back up stairs and it was 9;47 we get in bed and go to sleep....
————————————————————————
Next moring:)

Y/n POV:
I wake up to my alarm and get up and wake up Kyle we get ready she gets ready in the bathroom and I get ready in my room....

What you wear:

After I get ready Kyle comes back to the room and we get our books and stuff and put it in our bags

After we go downstairs I grab the keys the house and the car...

We get in the car and drive to school. After we get the I park and we get out. So many people where still staring at us while we go inside...

Sense Kyle has a different class we hand to go our separate ways and I go to my locker and I see jade waiting. I walk up to my lock and she says "stay away from Aidan or I swear your going to get it you piece of shit" she pushes me on the floor and slaps me and walks away...

After I dropped half of my books on the floor and seen Aidan running over I think he seen everything....

He says "hey are you ok!?" I say "I'm fine" he grabs my chin and says "you have a red mark on your face it might get bruised if you don't put it on an ice pack" I say "are you Aidan?" He says "oh yes I'm Aidan Gallagher" I say "leave me alone please"
________________________________
Aidan POV: