Part 6 ~ what!

peeps.....I dislike myself

Y/n POV

I wake and it was 10:20am I see Aidan on his phone rubbings my back softly....

Aidan sees that I'm awake and kisses my forehead. I get up quickly with a blanket and say "you have a girlfriend! what are you doing in my bed?!" he gets up with a blanket around his waist and says "we had fun last night and I really like you."

i say " you have to go!" he says "but-" i says "please just go" he grabs his clothes and puts it on quickly then leaves...

I put on some comfortable clothes and go downstairs for breakfast.....

What you wear:

I had the convers that Aidan bot me

I eat breakfast and go outside for a walk. Then I see Aidan walking i say "Aidan!" He looks back and sees me. I start running up to him and hug him. He was shocked at first and starts to hug me slowly....

I look up at him and say "you where my first time and I go sacred of the out come." He hugs me tighter and says "oh y/n, I fell in love with you ever sense that night." I giggle a bit and Aidan looks at my feet and says "your wearing them?" I say "ywa, I like them" he chuckles and we start to walk together....

I say "what are you doing walking?" He says "my house is not that far from here." I laugh and say "well ill be coming by a lot more then" he chuckles I say "what about your girlfriend?" He stays quiet looking at the ground still walking...

I look at him and he didn't have a happy face...

I say "you don't have to answer." He looks at me about to tear up....

He hugs me and I hug him back he cry's quietly into my shoulder and I just comfort him because I felt bad for him even though I didn't know what happened....

I kiss his neck and it made him giggle a bit...

I say "it will be alright ok?" He nods and we continue walking to his house....

Ones we get there he knocks on the door and a women opens it she says "honey I was worried sick" she hugs him and he pushes her off of him and says "don't act like you care now.." he grabs my hand and walks past her and we go upstairs to his room....

He says "don't mind that I just have problems in my family and not really comfortable with my mom" scratching the back of his neck...

I hug him and look up at him and say "you can always talk to me you know I'm not like jade." He smiles and says "we shouldn't be doing this but at the same time I like you but I also wanna be with her." I stare at him for a sec and stop hugging him and say "well....you should go be with her if you want her" I walk out and run down the stairs and walk out of the house while I'm walking I see his mom drinking and his dad was no where to be seen....

I walk back and walk towards his mom and look at her drink I say "you know it hurt Aidan to seeing you this way right?" She was shocked she chocked a bit she says "um what are you talking about Aidan doesn't even pay attention to me!" I laugh sarcastically and say "he does , and maybe if you would pay attention to him you would know..." she then realized what I was talking about...

She says "what I'm a supposed to do I messed him up already" I say "apologize!" I grab the bottle of alcohol and slam it against the floor and I cut my self while at it....

I look it the fridge and see more beer and grab it and slam it against the floor and just keep kicking it and cutting up my legs....

After a minute I stop in tears getting flash backs I fall on to the floor and cry....

Aidans mom looks at me and she says "hey, is ok." I hear Aidan from up stairs say "Mom what's going on down there!" I hear him running down....

She hugs me on the broken glass I cry into her shoulder and she just hugs me tightly....

Is been so long sense I've been hugged like this and not just any hug a family hug a hug I will never forget...

Aidan sees us and says "what the hell happened!?" He runs up to us and I was losing blood because of my legs his mom try's to explain and Aidan just looks at me and I was just crying into her shoulder....

He grabs me and makes me get up on my to feet and I look at him and Aidan looks at me with tear in his eye he hugs me tightly and doesn't let go....

After a few minutes we all sit on the couch while Aidan cleans up my cuts....

He says "now that we are all calm what happened." I says "I-" his mom says "you have a good girlfriend." He looks at me and I smile weakly....

He says "she my friend mom" my smile faded and I just look at the floor with my hair covering my face....

Aidans mom says "she should because your girlfriend, that girlfriend of yours doesn't even stand up for you, or talks to me." He says "shut up." I groan in pain....

He takes out the last glass piece and looks at me "all done!" I look at him frustrated about us being just friends and get up and say "have a nice day" I walk out of the house and run home...

After getting there I run inside crying and go upstairs to my room thinking about what he said....
———————————————————————

What did Aidan dooooo!!!:(
Sorry for bad spelling writing in a rush

1013 words