Part 7 ~ break.

Um so I'm going to add new chapters to "Number 8" because I might have messed up the last part but feel free to read it...

Aidan POV:

Y/n leaves she looked frustrated but sad I knew what I said was wrong but that's how it has to be I wanna break up with jade i really do but...

She told me to stay way from y/n because she would hurt her...

I look at my mom and she says "I wanna say sorry for everything for the drinking, the smoking, but most of all for not giving you attention." She walks up to me and hugs me I hug her back slowly...

After the hug I run up stairs to my room I start to smoke and drink from my little mini fridge...

Y/n POV

I woke up from a mini nap I took from thinking to much and I hear a knock on the door...

I run downstairs and open the door and see a drunk Aidan he says "HeY YoU waNna MaKe oUt?" I say "no!" He says "aWw BuT LiKe iM iN LoVe WitH yOu" I say "Aidan come on." I bring him inside and sit him on the couch and get some cold water...

I give it to Aidan and he drinks it thinking is vodka and I say "good, now you need to go to bed" he whines and say "come on I wanna do something fun!" I say "sleeping is fine!" He whines and says "come on just one make out session!" He grabs my check and leans and I don't pull away because I liked it...

It gets heated and he pulls me on his lap it was 6:37pm...

⚠️warning sexual⚠️
I grab on to his shirt and he start to unzip his pants while I'm still on him he pulls it out and he unzips my pants and pulls them down slowly and I let him he lays me down while taking off my pants completely and he puts me back on his lap and he puts his di*k in and he start to move my hips up and down I whine softly because it kinda hurts but felt good...

I wasn't supposed to be doing this with Aidan and especially when he has a girlfriend and is drunk...

He comes all over the couch and I come all over his lap...

We clean up our love mess and go to my room half naked and we lay in my bed just like this morning...

I say "you know your not supposed to be doing this right?" He nods and says "I'll break up with jade over text right now"

I say "she's probably going to be heart broke." He says "well I like you not her she treats me like shit" I say "then why did you get with her in the first place" says half asleep "she said she would hurt you so" he was asleep by the time I could say anything I grab his phone and put his finger print on it and it unlocked I look through the messages and it said that she would hurt me in the worst way possible....

Aidan grabs his phone and starts typing something I say "Aidan..." he looks at me and says "I just did it" I say "what if she does hurt me?" He says "you'll be by my side at all times!" I say "your drunk you'll probably not even remember any of this" he says "yes I will watch me"...

I slowly start to fall asleep and Aidan play with my hair while I fall asleep...

Sorry is short....