Part 13 ~ one more days, thats all

Y/n POV:

I wake up and my leg started to hurt a little but I shake it off. I get up and go to the bathroom, then i brush my teeth.

I hear a knock on the door to the bathroom and open it. Aidan sees me and says "what are you doing out of bed?" I shrug my shoulders and say "just wanted to get up early." He picks me up and I rap my legs around his waist....

He kisses my cheek and I smile and he looks at me and I look at him and we kiss lightly....

After he puts me on the counter and says "bath?" I nod and he turns on the hot water while I wait on the cold counter....

He slowing takes off my gown and I start to get insecure about my scars...

I stop him from removing the rest and I say "I think I should take a bath alone..." he says "is there something wrong?" With a worried look...

I put a weak smile on my face and say "no, I just think is best." He nods and kisses my forehead. After he leaves I get down from the counter and take of my gown. I slowly get in the bath and lay back slowly and relax...

After 40 minutes I get up slowly and dry myself off I start to feel the pain in my leg and I grab on to the counter...

"Aidan!" He runs in and he sees me and he picks me up and pain slowly starts to go away...

He says "there." He brings me to the bed and I keep the towel around my body so he wouldn't see my scars...

He starts to pull on it softly and says "hey...it's ok..." I let go slowly and he pulls softly and he says "your beautiful in my eyes..." I look up at him and kiss him softly....

He starts to take the towel off fully and he pushed me softly backwards on the bed and I lay back and he opens my legs slowly  and starts to play with my women hood...

I start to moan softly and he goes a bit fast. I grab on to his hair softly and start to massage it making sure he's comfortable. I pull on it ones or twice because of how much pleaser he had on me. He puts his arms around my things making my orgasm bigger...

He stop right before I could come and I say "Aidan I was close!" Softly but loud enough where Aidan could hear....

He starts to take off his pajama pants and shirt and gets on top of me and slowly puts him self inside of me...

I moan softly and he slowly starts to move...

I grab on to his back and he starts to go harder I start to feel him hit my G spot and I start to zoom out...

Everything suddenly gets blurry and all I feel is him getting deeper and deeper every second of every minute...

He suddenly starts to slow down and says "y/n are you ok?" I blink a few times before I said anything because my eyes where cross sided..

I say "yea I feel great." He nods and keeps going and I start to get a knot in my stomach I say "I'm about to cum-" he pulls on my legs and says "not yet princess."

I hold it as long as I could and right when I couldn't hold it in anymore he pulls out and he cums all over my stomach....

He says "to bad you couldn't come with me." I sit up and push him off of me and put on my gown and start to go to the bathroom.

I take another bath because I was all sticky and put on some normal clothes...

After getting dressed I leave the bathroom and see Aidan dressed....

Aidan outfit^

I walk up to him and roll my eyes and push him aside and grab my bag. He grabs my arm and makes me look at him and kisses me...

I push him off and walk out the room. While walking I see Jade I smile and walk past her and go to the front office...

I say "y/n l/n signing off." I turn around and walk out and see a taxi and get in and go to the mall...

I walk around and see nothing that I like so I walk out and take a taxi home. I walk into my big mansion and go to my room...

I hear a knock on the door and go downstairs and open the door. It was Aidan he grabs my waist roughly and pulls me in to a kiss...

I pull back after 30 seconds and look in to his eye...

Heheheh I might be a little late but I'm here:)😃 sorry for bad spell