part 4

" I guess you aren't the only dessert I'm about to eat" thought ????

y/n's POV

You were getting a tour of the house/mansion so you know where you can go and where you can't go. While you were getting a tour by them you feel like someone is watching you or mostly your stomach, but every time you turn you don't see no one.

But your gut was telling you to protect your baby at all costs you didn't know why but you trusted your gut and kept a close eye on those unknown man.

"So the tour ends here if one of us see you somewhere you shouldn't be or has escaped it won't end well got it" said Legion while looking you dead in your eyes.

"Yes, I got it" you said. You won't lie he did scared you but you are scarier than them. "Aridam show her, her room and when your done meet us in the meeting room" said Legion."yes Legion" said Aridam. "Let's go" he said.

While walking to your 'room' you got the same feeling again but this time it was more visible. You started walking slower to be behind Aridam to see if he was the one staring at you.

You where walking behind Aridam now and still got the same feeling. But shocking part is that it's coming from Aridam even if he wasn't looking at you. You didn't like the feeling one bit it was like he had eyes in the back of his head.

The feeling of being stared at makes you more paranoid than before."So m'lady do you have a boyfriend" said Aridam with most strangest accent you ever heard of.

" that is none of your business" you said while memorizing the place so if something went wrong and you need to escape you know where you need to run off."watcha checking out m'lady you know you can't never escape right" he said with same accent again.

"And what? I don't necessarily need to escape I can just gain you guys trust and back stabbed you guys without you knowing " you said while your lips tugging in a smirk.

"Tsk m'lady your so confident with your words, I like it but let me tell you something don't be too confident cause that will be your downfall and no one and i mean no one has ever gotten out of this house alive" he said darkly.

Your psychopath side was getting turned on by this and was trying to get control of your mind but you weren't about to let this happen.

"Can you fucking show me my temporary room now I'm tired of hearing your stupid annoying voice and accent" you said. "As you wish m'lady don't need to get mad and for your information it won't be your 'temporary' room it will be your room till the day you die" he said.

"Whatever just show me my room you asshole" you said. Aridam face went blank and stopped dead in his place."What did you fucking call me y/n" he said with monotone. "I said asshole" you said.

He chuckled than his chuckled turned into laughter. "Oh my y/n your making me laugh" he said while laughing but stopped immediately and looked you with a unreadable expression.

"Y/n you better watch your mouth too who you calling asshole or any bad words cause that big mouth of yours  will cause you trouble or even cause you to lose somoene you love" he said.

"I don't have anyone to save so what's the point" you said while rolling your eyes. "Oh really" he said while smirking.

"Than what about the baby you're carrying right now" he said while smirking.

648 words

------------------------------------------------------------
🍬🍫🍭Author sweets🍬🍫🍭

"How did Aridam know about the baby?"

Thank you for reading