part 19

day of rescue aka mission: saving y/n kids

Time zone: 8: 00 pm

"Then 's race" said y/n stepping on the brake to start the car.

No one POV

After 30 minutes of driving   we finally are at the base?
"I thought you said it be a hide out not a club where gangs usually hangs out" said taehyung sarcastically,

looking at the underground club which was blasting some loud music. "Oh great not only that but a lot of enemies too" said jimin stressing over at the group of mafias laughing at something.

"...we gonna lose there's no way we can get your kids when the whole damn club is surrounded by mafias who wants our head on a silver plate" said jungkook rolling his eyes.

"Would you shut the fuck up, we're getting my babies even if it's means killing everyone in the club" said y/n loading her gun.

"So what?! We just gonna burst in there and kill everyone, is that your plan Lee y/n" said yoongi mad. " Don't fucking say that Surname, or even my full name" said y/n dangerously calm.

"Oh right not Lee no more but l/n cause your husband dead" said yoongi taunting y/n. To be honest yoongi doesn't know why he saying all this.

"for your fucking information I'm still Lee I will carry MY husband last name till the day I die, I LEE L/N Y/N will not take shit from no one and if you're scared just say so yoongi you can stay in the car" said y/n shrugging her shoulder.

"I mean it's not like we need you" said y/n fixing her hair. That only mad yoongi. How Dare y/n say he's weak. "Are you calling me weak" a broken chuckled left yoongi's mouth.

"No I said We- no 'I' don't need you to save my kids" said y/n leaning against the car. The men looked in between y/n and yoongi. Not knowing if they should stick with there gang mate or y/n.

Y/n noticing the exchange speaks up. "Look boys you can leave if you want, but I won't my kids are in there and I'm getting them out, I'm not leaving them in that hell hole with those Demons" said y/n.

"But just know our deal is off if you leave, now imma go I'm not wasting my time talking to you guys I have more important things to do like saving my kids" and with that y/n left.

BTS POV

We watched y/n figure dissapeared in the club. "I'm going with y/n" said hoseok. "Why? Cause of the deal?" Asked jin curiously.

"No, cause imagen if it's our kids that was in the hand of our enemies we would do anything to save them right? We wouldn't leave our kid a day with our enemies.  And y/n is doing this as her mother instincts" said hoseok.

"I'm in" said jin. "Same/me too" said jimin and namjoon. "How about you guys" asked jin. "Fine were in" answered taehyung. "Now let's go before all the fun games finish" said jungkook.

Just as they say that multiple gunshot was heard in the club.

Just as we about to get in 2 kids run out. Heading towards us. When they get closer we could see them clearly a boy and a girl about the age 3-4 looking just like y/n.

"Are you telling me all this talking we had that crazy girl manage to get her kids in 15 MINUTES" said yoongi shocked.

"Stop talking grab the kids in put them in the car" namjoon commanded to jungkook and taehyung when 5 men ran outside shooting at the kids.

Quick reaction taehyung ran at full speed and scooped the tired kids. But before he could reach them. A gun shot was heard and a scream of one of the kids was heard.

"WATCH OUT"

673 words
---------------------------------------
Hi 👋