part 17 🎬👏

"Begin MS. L/N" said Namjoon with a business serious strict voice and face.

Y/n POV

'Damn my last name rolls nice of his tongue' I thought. 'Not now y/n let's focus on the plan' and I started explaining the plan going in each details not leaving a crumb left. I mean if you are trying to save your child from a supposedly dead husband you might aswell put some efforts in it.

I finished and left towards the guest room where I was putted in when they kidnapped me. I wouldn't even called my room cause it isn't and it will never be. Anyways Honestly I don't get it how I could believe Felix is alive.

A dead man can't come back to live, we'll in fantasy it can be possible. And it doesn't help knowing that we are living in a fucked up world we're anything is possible like supernatural type of shit, like I mean there's the Positive side but it isn't always there ya know...like if someone you loved very

much died you could bring them back to live it's either a werewolf or vampire I wouldn't say a witch cause witch is partly human well 80% human with 20% magic running in their blood and can't be turned its either you born with it or a witch passed down their power too

you which doesn't happend often cause witches doesn't like to be left defenseless. You can also turn into something else when you die You know well most of the time, you could also turn into demon or a angel but that doesn't happened often cause they either aren't evil enough or good enough too join the realm.

There's also ghost where my dead husband comes up. Ghost aren't only those you know that scares you like "boo I found your ass now your dead" no they aren't exactly like that ghost are types of  spirit that comes off nice like the look so humanly but aren't.

And no your hands can't go through them. Well In the past it could but the spirit as I called ghost found a solution to their humanly appearance. Which they did by doing something not pleasant which we don't know what exactly they did but it wasn't good.

I'm just gonna say this curtly ghost are a evil species you would ever encounter. I mean like humans can laugh and mock all they want if a supernatural warned them about a ghost but in the end the supernatural ones would be the one laughing at your pathetic please to save them.

They say vampire is the worst species but then again they aren't cause a vampire despite they don't have a heart...well they do but it doesn't beat like a normal human heart it only beats slow like very slow. They do have emotions well hidden once. They're just feared cause they feed off of humans for blood.

A vampire can be the sweetest being you can ever met if you earn their trust..but just don't fuck it up cause you will regret it. I'm not saying they can't kill you like "your pretty I won't kill you" no they can kill you if the want. But a vampire has emotions a ghost doesn't cause the deed they did.

When a person dies all there emotions will die out too  well it depends on what you did but it still a mystery at how you turn into a ghost. A GHOST DOESN'T HAVE EMOTIONS THEY ARE NUMB AND BLANK.

They can kill you and feel nothing..

They can kill you without using a weapon..

can fool you into loving them...

Honestly ghost is one is of the species I fear...yes one of the species there are more but I'm not gonna spoil the story for the author. Shit I just exposed somethings I shouldn't. Let's hope the author doesn't kill me. I chuckled nervously.

🎬CUT THIS SHIT CUTTTTTTTTTT🎬

914 words
------------------------------------------------------------

The things I do for you y/n..and you repay me with THIS. Anyways hello readers as you can read y/n broke the fourth wall Let's hope this never happens again or else I need to something to shut this girl up 🙂.

I thought a idea of instead of putting unanswered questions imma do a small interview with the character in the story. You can ask questions too if you want. But anyways this chapter was like a Information chapter so can like

get just a little hint and to what type of species you find in this story and what Felix is. I really hope you guys can get a hint BUT beaware that BTS member MAY or MAY NOT be one of does.

It also say a little bit of what exactly a ghost is in this storyline okay peeps.
bien👏 and yeah my bad for the late update busy with buying school things..kinda happy but mad too. Happy for the school things but mad that school start 12 August.

LIKE SCHOOL ENDED 12 JULI AND IT WILL START 12 AUGUST. THAT'S ONLY A MONTH OF VACATION LIKE IT USED TO BE 2 MONTHS. They can't bring the covid 19 excuse cause we still had classes but online and at school so no I still deserved my 2 months of vacation.

Actually don't get why I'm mad tho but anyways goodbye thanks for reading 🙂🙃