part 5

"Than what about the baby you're carrying right now" he said while smirking.

You were shocked at what he just said. You knew you weren't showing so how did he know that you're pregnant. "Shocked m'lady you shouldn't be" he said.

"Why shouldn't I be shocked you fucking know I'm pregnant even if I wasn't showing I'm wearing a damn hoodie too so HOW CAN I NOT BE SHOCKED" you practically yelled.

Y/n POV

"Shh shh shush m'lady your so loud be quiet you don't wanna wake up the beast don't you" he said. "BEAST" you screeched. You may be psychopath but you do have things that scares you.

I mean everyone does even superman does. "Yes a damn beast now be quiet" he said annoyed. You calm down. "W-what type of beast" you said.'pls don't be a wolf' you prayed in your thought.

"Idk I guess you will find out when you get punished" said Aridam while smirking. 'I guess I don't wanna find out either' you thought. "Now get in your fucking room and don't even think of escaping, I don't wanna run after you....wait you can't even run it might hurt your baby"

he said while making a fake pity face. You didn't feel angry at all it made you...excited?. "I won't" you said while smiling. And went inside the room. Aridam locked you inside and walked away with a confused face.

Aridam pov

I walked inside the meeting and sat in my seat. "Now that your here jimin let's talk about that strange girl" said namjoon. "Okay" I said.

" that girl is crazy" said jungkook while laughing when he remember about how you hit jimin and tried to taze them. "Watcha laughing at" I said annoyed.

"Oh nothing how's your balls, does it still work" said jungkook while holding his laughter. "I don't know do you wanna find out baby boy" I said while smirking at him.

"*cough* let's continue with previous topic" he said not looking at me. "That girl um..y/n doesn't have much information that is useful" said hoseok.

"What do you mean with that hoseok?" Said jin. "I mean like they/her cleaned up their history and information" said hoseok.

"Then what are we gonna do then!!" said yoongi. "Tsk chill yoongi, I know what to do just leave it to me okay" said taehyung annoyed.

"If you know what to do taehyung, I will trust you then" said namjoon seriously. "Yeah, yeah" said taehyung not giving a single fuck about the word trust.

"You shouldn't trust people that much namjoon, you know that right" said taehyung. "I know I did a mistake last time but I won't this time" said namjoon. 'Last time?' I thought.

"Yeah last time jimin" said taehyung while smiling at me wickedly. I don't know why but I always had a weird feeling about him, he was always mysterious and quiet.

And it just don't sit right with me it like he is hiding something big. Don't get me wrong I also have a big secret that no one knows even my own gang.

But with taehyung I- never mind. "So we we will stop here for tonight tomorrow 6 pm we meet again here and taehyung I wanna know how you gonna get her information" said namjoon.

"Okay namjoon are we done yet I wanna talk to jimin alone" said taehyung. 'Me!!' I thought. "Yeah you jimin" he said. "Okay let's go boys we have work in the morning" said namjoon.

Everyone left the room and left me and taehyung alone in the now quiet room.

I noticed that taehyung was walking towards me while licking his lips.I walked backwards and hitted my back in the wall. 'Fuck he looks hot' i thought. He was now pinning me against the wall.

"Jimin ah~ what do you know about her" said taehyung while trailing wet kisses on my neck. 'Oh god did he fucking groaned' I thought getting turned on. "What do you wanna know about her" I said. "The sound, her stomach" he whispered huskly in my ear.

"Ah ah, everything comes with a price" I said while smirking at him wickedly.

797 words

-------------------------------
🍬🍫🍭Author sweets 🍬🍫🍭

Okay hello readers, you well get choose in one of this. But remember when you choose one you will change somethings in the story and characters in the story. So choose wisely.

1. Taehyung agree with jimin deal and get his answer. And jimin will get his price (Fluff)

2. Taehyung won't agree with jimin deal and will find his answer on his one.

3. Taehyung agree with jimin deal and get his answer. And jimin will also get his answer to what happened 'last time' with namjoon

Pic of pregnant belly, y/n is three months: