part 15

"FUCK" he cried out

BTS POV

We saw how namjoon went flying across the training room and crashed in the room door. "FUCK" cried namjoon out. "Look boys I don't wanna fight, I have more important things to do then fighting you guys" said y/n with a monotone voice.

"And what would that important thing be y/n" said jin. "That doesn't concern you Aconitum" said y/n. "Look we can help you" said jimin. "Your funny Aridam we know that every thing comes with a price for you" said y/n.

"Fuck she knows.." muttered jimin nervously. "Look y/n we need your help" said hoseok whose been quiet the whole time. "And why? Cause the last time I remember you guess don't need me cause I'm a hostage" said y/n rolling her eyes.

"Yes but not anymore, you're strong and we need help.. look we aren't the bad poeple we need help" said hoseok. "What are you doing Dagon" muttered jungkook harshly. "Shut up Nero, I'm saving our pathetic asses" said hoseok harshly.

"Why do you think we need help we have Legion our leader" said jungkook. "Where is our precious leader Legion" said hoseok sarcastically. "Across the room on the ground" said jungkook.

"Okay, Legion is weak against y/n, means we can't be free if we don't get y/n help we be powerless without her" said hoseok. Jungkook just signed not liking the idea of a other female helping them that isn't 'her'. But what can he do 'she's' long gone, in all words she's dead.

"I don't want to help you all dirty mafia" sneered y/n. Yeah that kinda hurt but what we are murders after all even if some of us didn't get their hands bloody they still count as murders.

I noticed how taehyung was trying to reach y/n. And I didn't think that was a good Idea cause just when he was getting near y/n. Y/n snapped her head towards taehyung and the look in her eyes screamed kill.

Her hands and eyes started glowing and taehyung was frozen in his place he couldn't move and started choking. Grasping his neck as a way to get the invisible hands off his neck.

 Grasping his neck as a way to get the invisible hands off his neck

Taehyung was slowly getting over the ground. "You shouldn't have done that Pyry, I have more important than dealing with you guys and I already said so" said y/n still keeping a force to taehyung's neck.

"Y/N STOP YOUR KILLING HIM HE CAN'T BREATH" screamed jimin running towards y/n when he noticed that taehyung is turning red with vines on his forehead and neck. "Back away Aridam I'm not gonna kill him....yet" said y/n.

"Please y/n stop..we will help you too just stop" said namjoon now leaning on a annoyed yoongi. "How?" Said y/n. "Let's make a deal" said namjoon. "Ugh what type of deal!?" Said y/n annoyed

when namjoon didn't answered her. "We help you with our business and you help us" said namjoon. Y/n slowly put taehyung to the ground but not fully. " and what is Legion, i'm not helping if i don't know what type shit i'm putting myself in" said y/n pissed off by lack of information.

" help freeing us y/n.. please we need help..please free us from 'their' hands" said jin surprising all the mafia mens. "whos hands Aconitum" said y/n inpatient. jin kept quiet and looked anywhere but y/n. like was looking if someone is listening to their conversation. 

"WHO!!?? FUCKING SPEAK I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT I HAVE BUSNIS TO DO THAN STANDING HERE WAITING FOR YOU GUYS ANSWER" yelled y/n. " look y/n we can't tell you that cause it will cause a big problem" said yoongi. y/n sighed defeated and pinched the bridge of her nose.  

" fine i'll help but you guys helping me with something first" said y/n smirking. cause its a win win situation she gets what she came for and can either help the boys or leave for what she came for and let the boys suffer. y/n let go of the force and taehyung falls hard on the floor. jungkook runs and help taehyung up " and what is that thing y/n" said hoseok

" my babies" said y/n without hesitating. "BABIES!!!" yelled the boys shocked. "yes babies now help me or i won't help you guys" said y/n dryly. " we will help, boys get ready...and y/n don't betray us" said namjoon.

y/n just hummed. the boys walked out but yoongi stayed behind. " i know you planning to leave after don't do it y/n, you will regret it y/n.. you don't know what we went through to be like this " said yoongi and walked out. ' i won't question you Mabuz..yet' thought y/n.

' and felix you messed with the wrong person you filthy beast, don't worry my babies mommy is going to save you guys from that bitch' thought y/n smirking darkly.

936 words

------------------------------------------------------------

author sweets

"so felix was a bad person after all who would of thought so?"

"who's controling bangtan?"

"What is the real reason why Bangtan formed"

Anyways sorry for the late update. Cause idk where I got the expiration to make a new book.

thank you for reading