part 10

"I love you too love with my whole life" said Felix.

Y/n POV
I woke up with a empty space next to me. Felix was gone...again. my mind went back to the kiss last night. His lips was soft. His lips tasted like f/t(favorite taste). I miss him. His words kepts linger in my head. 'I love you too with my whole life'

'pfft idiot how are you gonna love me with your whole life if you're already dead, thats mean that your love for me already died just like the day you lost your life' you chuckled sadly.

~Knock knock~

"GET THE FUCK UP WE HAVE PLACES TO GO SO WAKE THE FUCK UP SLEEPING BEAUTY AND GET DRESSED UP WEAR SOMETHING CASUAL" yelled one of the boys. 'Where the fuck are we going at 6 am in the morning' you thought .

you went to the bathroom and took a shower while showering you felt like something changed. You stopped washing your hair and trailed your hands down your body only to stop at your stomach. 'Wait wha-' you thought.

Flat belly no baby bump "what the actual fuck" you said outloud. You couldn't believe what going on your first taught was that you were dreaming so you pinched yourself hard only to wince from pain.

"Fuck..this isn't a dream" you said wide eyed to your flat belly. "Where are my b-babies" you stuttered feeling weak in your knees you fall down on your knees in the shower and start to sniffle but stopped when you heard a dark voice whispering in your ear.

"Yessssssss~ cry be weak just like you were always was" said ??. 'no y/n don't let her take control be strong' you thought. You stand up and finish washing your hair and body but you tried not to touch your stomach in case you breakdown again.

Trough the whole shower you were humming to a strange yet creepy lullaby. It was kinda unknown to you but the fact that when you keep humming your head would hurt a little bit. it was like a missing piece of memory from your past.

It kinda scared you but you couldn't stop humming to the lullaby it was like you weren't in control at this point but someone else.

Lullaby:

Unnoticed that while you were humming to the unknown lullaby you a smile was tugging at your lips almost turning into a smirk. You humming was turning louder and louder.

At that point you felt like you were in piece al alone pictures of happy memories came up infront of your eyes, happy memories slowly burning turning into ashes. Like it worth nothing.

Smilling at the burned memories you step out of the shower. You picked your towel and wrapped around your naked body. You went infront of the mirror and smiled wickedly at it.

"Oh Felix thought you can get ride of me just like that that witch blood can't do nothing to me...." said ?? While chuckling slowly but yet dangerous.

"It just woken up the beast" said ?? While laughing loudly

--------------------------------------

🍫🍭Author sweets🍬🍫🍭

I don't like this chapter but it's something

Hello readers
I was wondering should I make
a DOM female x BTS book

Let me know in the comments

542 words