part 11

"It just woken up the beast" said ?? While laughing loudly

?? Pov
"CAN YOU STOP FUCKING HUMMING TO THAT CREEPY LULLABY AND GET READY, MY DOG WHY DO YOU GIRLS BE IN THERE FOR HOURS, EVEN IF YOU PUT MAKE UP ON YOU STILL LOOK LIKE A DAMN CLOWN AND WEAR SOMETHING FLEXIBLE" screamed somoene.

"Well damn who pissed in your tea, well let me tell you something bitch. You don't tell me what to do or how long I've been in there. And shut your ugly ass mouth of yours before I do it for you asshole" said ??.

~Outside the bathroom ~

Nero POV

'Did she just fucking back talk to me. This bitch doesn't know who the fuck she just messed with. Tsk y/n you already have a problem with Pyry and now you just made one with me. Wait and see what imma do with you' thought Nero while smirking and left from there.

 Wait and see what imma do with you' thought Nero while smirking and left from there

"Where is she Nero?" Said legion. "In the bathroom where else" I rolled my eyes at him. "Listen here Nero I know what I did was wrong but I'm still your leader so respect me" said Legion through gritted teeth. "Tsk respect my ass" I mumbled under my breath.

"what was that Nero I didn't hear you say it louder so we can all hear" said Legion in a dangerous tone. "I said respect my ass"  i repeated again but it wasn't enough for Legion. "Sorry I can't hear you say it lou-" Legion was cut off by me

"I FUCKING SAID 'TSK RESPECT MY ASS' YOU DEAF BITCH.DO YOU NEED TO GO TO A DOCTOR OR SOME SHIT FOR YOUR EAR. IS THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T HEAR WHAT I'M FUCKING SAYING TO YOU" I yelled in his face.

"Shit" I heard someone said before I was roughly slammed in the wall by Legion. "Listen to me jungkook stop acting like a little bitch I know you 'loved' that rat but 'it' betrayed us and you know what happens to a betrayers. They get killed. So get your head out of your ass and forget that rat 'it' was useless to us anyways" whispered Legion in my ear.

I didn't dare too look at him so I kept staring at Aridam. I knew if I stare at Legion I would kill him cause of anger.
"Got it jungkook" said Legion. "Got it legion" I said robotically without any emotion just plain cold voice that sended shiver down everyone in the room back.

"Good boy wasn't hard wasn't huh" smirked Legion leaving soft slaps on my cheeks. "No" I said plainly. "Good now sit down and eat" he said. I did what I said without a word.

No one's POV
Legion liked the power he had on Nero. He knew his weak spot. But that doesn't  mean that Nero is weak. It's just Legion doesn't know what game he's playing. Legion is playing with fire. Just because Nero stayed quiet doesn't mean he had win. He just angered the beast inside of Nero. Nero doesn't like to lose or get embarrassed infront of anyone it's just hurt his pride. He doesn't like too lose to no one not even a child. If he do you might have to say goodbye to that child. In all words he never lose.

"I'm done...what are we about to do that I had too wear something flexible" said ?? When she walked down stairs to the kitchen.

"Well babygirl it's easy said we gonna train you" said Aridam smirking checking you up and down

677 words

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers I wanna just say something as short as I can that I'm not gonna update this book weekly anymore cause I have 4 reasons.

Reasons :

1. I need too study

2. I like reading more than writing

3. I'm lazy

4. I'm working on a new book

But I will try my best to update this book more often as I could.

Thank you for reading and I hope you liked this chapter. Have a nice day.👋🏾