part 8

"Miss me love" said the new reflection.

Nobody pov

Y/n heart fell in her stomach when she heard the familiar voice. You took off your towel you didn't care anymore if your naked or not. You picked your towel and cleaned the fogg of the mirror and yes she guessed right. The person in the mirror was a man not just  any man but y/n dead husband aka Felix.

"H-How?? this isn't possible" you sputtered out. "Miss me love" said Felix. Y/n aggressively rubbed her eyes to make sure what she was seeing is true. Even after rubbing her eyes he was still there. "How? How are you alive? Why can I see you? Is this a fucking prank of those mafia? Why are you here?" You asked confused and shocked.

"Enough questions love, you ask to much questions I'll only answer one I don't have much time" said Felix. "What do you have to say?" You asked long forgotten about the other you. "Y/n I know your pregnant and you need to keep them safe and in order to that that babybumb of yours should be hidden" said Felix. "How?" You asked confused and angry.

"Calm down y/n and how? Open the tap and let water flow" said Felix. You did what he said and saw red substance dripping now that you look closer you can see that it's blood. 'WAIT WHAT BLOOD!!!!!!' You thought face getting pale. A little part of you liked seeing blood but the other part didn't.

"Drink it y/n before it turns back to normal" said Felix getting impatient. "Hold your fucking horses what do you mean drink that. That's motherfucking blood you shit. And why would I do something a reflection tell me last time I checked i wasn't in a fairytale story where your reflection can talk bitch" you said getting pissed off.

"So bitch let me out of this fucking dream before I break that damn mirror of yours" you said. "Y/N THIS ISN'T A FUCKING GAME THIS A WARNING DRINK THAT SHIT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP OUR BABIES SAFE." Screamed Felix getting annoyed that y/n wasn't listening to him.

"W-why would I trust a fucking reflection" you said kinda scared. "Y/n listen to me carefully and keep your mouth shut and let me speak I don't have much time" said Felix desperately almost at verge of crying. At this point you started believing him so you nodded your head and kept silent to hear what he has to say.

"That blood that is flowing is a witch blood the witch blood will hide your baby till your due date and love be careful Pyry is going t-" before  Felix can finish he dissapeared. "Felix..Felix!!!" You knocked at the mirror trying to reach felix when you noticed that it was useless you stopped.

You looked at the blood flowing and made the wildest decisions in your whole life. You started opening cabinets  to find a cup. You picked a plastic cup and filled with blood. You looked at the cup with blood and sighed.

"I can't believe ik doing this well there's no turning back now" you said and chugged the blood up.

545 words

-----------------------------------------------------------

So what is Pyry planning?